Many people complain about teenagers' lack of moral and self-discipline. Write causes and solution.

ngmngoc9269408 1 / -  

spoiled youth today

Youngsters' lack of moral values and self-discipline become one of the most worrying problems nowadays. This essay will show you the reason for this issue as well as propose solutions to it.

Many causes lead to this consequence. Firstly, many parents currently omit the importance of paying attention and giving affection to their children, They are so devoted to their work that they forget to spend time listening and teaching their sons and daughters about the right behavioural values. On this account, teenagers will feel that they are ignored, which contributes to their bad acts to get attention. Secondly, children are easily influenced by others. For example, if they have friends who are impulsive, disorganized, and irresponsible, they will gradually conduct themselves in the same way that seems comparable with their friends.

On the other hand, there are numerous solutions to this problem. Firstly, you can endeavor to persuade them to make a change. By caring for them and conveying such doom and drawbacks that might come if they continue to behave in that way. Gradually, you can reset their attitude towards the world with moral values. Secondly, you can urge them to make new friends with good personalities. This can have a good impact on children, which tends to help them to shape into such good behaviors and develop their self-improvement as well as self-discipline.

In short, there are many complaints about immorality and the lack of self-discipline among teenagers, which clearly show that this issue is very serious. We must make an effort to deal with it for the good future of our society.
The last part of the restatement paragraph is called the opinion statement for a reason. The writer is expected to use 2 sentences to complete either of the following task requirements:

- Express a personal opinion + his personal supporting reason

or

- Clearly respond to the task questions with direct topic statements that will help establish the writer's opinion regarding the given topic.

It is the second option that is required of the task paragraph. A restatement of the questions shall not recieve scores as these do not depict an opinion as required. Only the restatement shall recieve a score. The paragraph will not receive full scoring merits as presented at this time.

The first reasoning paragraph has an under developed 2nd reason that will reduce the C+C score. The more completely developed explanation is the first reason. Had only that reason been used for the paragraph, full scoring points would have been awarded.

Since the 2 paragraphs deal with different topics / discussion subjects, the writer has misused the comparative references " On the one hand" , and " On the other hand". These may only be used in a continuing discussion pattern. The subject of the paragraphs cannot change from causes to solutions. A more appropriate transition or connecting phrase that could have been used would have been:

Based on this cause, a possible solution that can be considered is ...

The writer provides good solutions in the related paragraph. However, he has neglected to indicate who he expects to implement the solutions described. This has created confusion for the reader and will lower his GRA score.

The writer understood the discussion requirements and tried to provide appropriate discussion points. Although the essay has errors, he shows the potential to pass the test in the future.

Home / Writing Feedback / Many people complain about teenagers' lack of moral and self-discipline. Write causes and solution.