Should people date at a young age?

soulpancake 4 / 8  

Age-Appropriately Date

A traditionally brief was- for some people still are- forbidden to date at a young age. I totally agree with this idea for some reasons.

Let me make it clearly what do i make young age? They are people who are under eighteen and not mature yet or we can call them kids.

I have known that it is so difficult to control your feeling when a person have chemistry with someone, however, once they are fall in love, they will spend every single day of their time to think toward the others instead of focusing your study. This is why their study result is bad and it can affect terribly on the future. On the one hand, in some cases, girls get pregnant and she is not able to raise the baby. Therefore, they both decide to have an abortion which will colour the girl's psychology most from then on. She deserts things better. On the other, sometimes, they need money to pay for gift, drink or food, which means they need their parents' money. They work so hard to earn it.

Some believe that love can make people mature, caring people around. It might be true but, it can barely some couples, the disadvantages are over the advantages.

In short, I think study is put at first when you are student.

p/S: This is my first short paragraph, please help me to fingure it out the mistakes..
Hoa, for starters, your first short paragraph is already a complete essay presentation unto itself. The Task 2 essay has a minimum word requirement of 250 words. Covering 4-5 paragraphs. You clocked in at 224. 26 words short of a full Task 2 essay presentation. So you will definitely receive points deductions for this. In fact, submitting an essay that is under the word count could even result in an automatic failing score in some instances.

You did not follow the rudimentary requirements for the writing of a Task 2 essay. Now, it will be impossible for me to teach you how to do this properly so you better pay attention to the examples of the other Task 2 essay samples located at this forum for better instruction and advice. Let me just remind you of the basic requirements of a Task 2 essay:

1. An introductory paragraph that represents the original prompt discussion comprised of the topic, reason for discussion, discussion instructions, thesis statement.
2. A presentation of 2-3 body paragraphs that contains one topic sentence per paragraph discussing the reasons in support of or counter to the presented discussion.

3. A concluding summary that focuses on a prompt restatement and summary of the discussion with a repeat of the writers opinion.
4. All paragraphs should be 3-5 sentences in length and be composed of a mix of simple and complex sentence structures using various English words of the synonym and antonym kind.

Follow the rules above when you write your next essay and you will find yourself more in accordance with the scoring requirements. Then I will actually be able to help you improve your writing skills.

Home / Writing Feedback / Should people date at a young age?