Some people get into debt by buying things they don't need

nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
Some people get into debt by buying things they don't need and can't afford.
What are the reasons for this behaviour?
What action can be taken to prevent people from having this problem?

As it is commonly understood, money is essential to support better living. Some societies try to credit or debt in order to purchase things for them although they have effortlessly to buy it. Lifestyle and easily access are the main factors why this phenomenon occurred. This essay will expand the causes that mention above and come up with solution to avoid public from having this behaviour.

These days, individuals tend to follow the lifestyle by buying the commercial things using debt. This is because the demand of lifestyle and competition that influence those want to preserve their arrogance. For example, based on UNFPA, more than 7,300 citizens in Ontario Canada tend to lend money or debt to fulfill the way of life. They prefer to relocate their basic needs expenditure with the luxury goods. Consequently, majority of people do not have residential in which primary living has been changed by prestigious matters like jewellery, clothes and car. Undoubtedly, lifestyle alters the way of humankind thought by loaning financial in order to increase their dignity.

Furthermore, the easy access affects citizens to use facility. The sophisticated technology like credit card encourages people to shopping while they do not have money cash. For instance, most of stores in multi-storey use credit card machine to support the activity of trade. As a result, community indirectly are persuaded to buy luxury items in which it is not beneficial, and only fascinate the eyewitness. It is evident that using credit card causes customers to do not think twice to take product in store.

However, the suggestion to solve this issue is that government should limit the usage of credit card by observing and identifying the background of inhabitants' revenue and outcome. This is useful to diminish desire of people purchasing impressive items. In Japan, the number of shopaholic decrease sharply year-by-year due to the fact that the system of that government applied increase the enthusiastic of dweller to realise that it is just waste their earnings.

To sum up, I personally agree that the command of life and service offered by bank boost the spirit to buy goods by lending the money. It would recommend that government should survey the people's income to reduce the usage of credit.
fardan10 18 / 25 1  
This is my suggestion for your phrase with some adjustments :

These days, individuals tend to follow the lifestyle by buying the commercial things using debt.
(These days, using a credit card to be accustomed in modern lifestyle by purchasing commercial goods commonly becomes a trend.)

Undoubtedly, lifestyle alters the way of humankind thought by loaning financial in order to increase their dignity.
(inevitably, the transformation of lifestyle has led to paradigm shift through financial assistance so as to boost their prestise )

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people get into debt by buying things they don't need