When people depend too much on their government, it leads to dire consequences

Diana Safiy 2 / 5  
Should people take more responsibility for solving more problems that affect their communities or the nation in general?

A nation's people can not always depend on their government to take care of each community of the country. However, it is the people's help to maintain the country's advancement. Hence, the prosperity of a nation not only depend on the collective efforts of cities and countries having together, but also on that of the dwellers of those municipalities. Some people believe that the government should take care of everything in the country. However, some people do not.

One of the famous historical figures Peter Benenson who made the world an astonishing place by taking responsibility to solve a problem. Frequently, he witnessed two students in Portugal being treated in a very reprehensible way and inhumanly way by the government. He took the responsibility by writing a letter to his new paper in his down town about what's happening in portugal. Moreover, this was rapidly turned into a overseas movement known as an Amnesty international. By talking the responsibility to write an epistle to his hometown new paper, Benenson helped and epitomized a great found of Amnesty International, an organization that has successfully lobbied for the human treatment of people worldwide.

One of the most polemical, that sometimes when people depend too much on their government, it leads to dire consequences . Therefore, it also could blight the country. For instance, in 1789, France was on the verge of a massive revolution because the government in Paris was ok abrasive. That led to a lot of hangars, diseases and death had become norms of the country. Furthermore, people didn't abstain, they attacked the Bastille, and the country was up side down. However, they decided to take the matter in to their own hands. As a result, Napoleon, became the emperor of France and he grabbed the control and the rein of the country's states. In the following years, France reached the apex of it's territorial conquests and secured an extremely powerful status in Europe.

In conclusion, a nation is by the standard of life of it's people. thus, if the people work to improve their lives, they will be improving the status of their communities, and consequently , their nation.
narmis20 - / 1  
we are living in a democratic country.Each and every person has got his rights. It is the role of individual to take part in solving their particular areas problems rather than blaming on the govenment. There are some peoplewho take onus to solve problem but they don't get any helping hand so after doing many efforts even they feel depressed ,even they start blaming government.

There are many problems that leads to affect our community either directly or indirectly . The major problems are drug-addiction of the students or unemployed people , the westernization in the clothes and Criticism of caste race and sex .Now a days technology has developed alot so like two faces of coin every thing has its pos and cons. As it is easy to adopt bad qualities in the same way it is easy to overlook at the affected areas. People should make each n every person aware about the bad affect of drugs and westernization through news ,articles and even govenment should employ candidates ,there should be more vacancies. More vancies will help our country from brain drain.

Government plays a vital role insolving problem ,however even the government can't do anything without the support of common people.For a paradigm if a person throws garbage near his house then its his onus to clean, nobody can do anything. The problems may be tangible or untangible but can be looked up only if people one consider these problems to be their and they take many preventive measure to protect themselves and their community from such major problems.
Hence, the prosperity of a nation not only depend on the collective efforts of administrative authorities of a countrycities and countries having together , but also on that of the dwellers of those municipalities.citizens of that country.

Some people believe that the government should take care of everything in the country. However, some people do not. -------------- in your previous sentences you have already expressed your view on this. So, if you need to include this sentence, it should come before expressing your opinion.

One of the famous historical figures, Peter Benenson who made the world an astonishing place by taking the responsibility to solve a problem.

He took the responsibility bychallenge of telling the worldwritinga letter to his new paper in his down town about what's happening in Portugal by his article published in his down town news paper.
OP Diana Safiy 2 / 5  
I really thank you for your corrections and the points :) I appreciate it a lot.

Home / Writing Feedback / When people depend too much on their government, it leads to dire consequences