People have difference ways to achieve satisfaction - holiday assignment on the happiness

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
Everybody wants to be happy. I believe that achieving happiness do not difficult. It is depend on their self about their willingness and needs in future.

Last time, I have read status in social network that said "happiness is so simply, just laughing and living together with our family". However, this statement is not wrong. Whereas, simple or difficulties for being happy is a choice for everybody, and they have same right to be happy.

On one hand, people have difference ways to achieve satisfaction. It is depend on their dream and needs. For example Dayak people who live in remote areas in Borneo. They live in darkness without advance technology and higher education. They always fill free and live in sufficiency. They think, it is their comfort zone and having happy.

Meanwhile, other example is story of my live. I have lived in modern era with advance technology. Furthermore, I have studied in collage and have many friends. However, right now, I do not fill happy yet owing to the fact that I have high dream for my future live. To achieve that, I should work hard and struggle. I think that I will be happy if I can achieve my dream.

All in all, every person has own way to be joyful. Being simply or difficulties on the way to be happy that is depend on their self. I suggest that we should relax and always be grateful in every condition in order to achieve that inasmuch as it will bring about serenity in our live.
ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
Hello Pram!
I want to give you suggestions.

Everybody wants to be happy. I believe that ...

I guess your introduction do not answer the prompt.
The prompt is:
Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness?

I think you shold say:
1. General statement about happinness
2. Reasons why for some people happiness is difficult to find
3. General view about happinnes's source

Hope it helps you :)

Home / Writing Feedback / People have difference ways to achieve satisfaction - holiday assignment on the happiness