IELTS: People from different countries have various customs and behaviors

pamani 1 / -  
Dear all,
considering this as an ielts academic writing. I'm eagerly looking for your comments.

Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior .Others disagree and think that host country should welcome cultural differences.

----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

People from different countries have various customs and behaviors, which can be scarce or adorable for them. However, when one travel or migrate to other country there are some debates about the behavioral priorities. Some people argue that they should live with their own customs, while some others believe they should be adapted to the new custom of the destination territory.

In one way, considering the knowledge of the people in 21st century that is expected from them to understand these differences and respect the right of other people however, their attitude to the life is different or even odd. Considering an Indian kid as an example, who is grown believing that eating with bare hands is a kind of respect to his food. It would be hard for him to leave his believes because of the other's opinion. Thus, I believe that one's behavior should not be approved just in cases he harm other or others rights.

On the other hand, every community has its own customs and rules. One of the basics of the society is related to its citizens' behaviors and the way they are dealing with different aspects of life. Maybe there is no better way than executing some rules that oblige people, especially migrants, to obey the customs and rules of that community.

All in all, I think we should respect to everyone customs unless we face with considerable drawbacks in particular behavior of that custom to the fabric of the society.
Ninita 3 / 6 1  
Try to provide three reasons and expand the reasons with examples.
Type more words!
Use conjunctions.
People from different countries have various customs and behaviors, which can be scarce or adorable for them.

.... you can improve the presentation of this idea;
Customs and traditions differ from nation to nation and all of them possess unique values.

However, when one travel or migrate to other country there are some debates about the behavioral priorities.

It is better you introduce the issue in its original form;
However, in today's globalized world where people frequently visiting other countries different to their origin, it is argued that such visitors should follow the local traditions and customs. this is the background of your issue.

Now conclude the introduction with a statement that expresses your opinion.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: People from different countries have various customs and behaviors