IELTS- people have different way of escaping the stress and difficulties

pmw0647 2 / 5 2  
people have different way of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. Some read, some exercise, others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best way of reducing stress. use specific details and examples in your answer.

In our society, issue around stress are becoming more and more serious. Regarding this matter, most people have own way to escape from their stress such as reading book, doing exercise and doing other work. In this essay, I will present my opinion about method of reducing stress with some examples.

Firstly, escaping from the cause of stress helps people to relieve their stress. Since stress come from ordinary and boring lifestyle like continued many works, studies and home works, if we escape from stress, we can get rid of stress. Undoubtedly, travel would be the best way to reduce stress. Trip provides us with sense of freedom, which can relieve stress. In addition, traveling help people to forget their stress by visiting new place, meeting new people and experiencing new culture. For this reasons, many people and I go on a tour.

Secondly, changing mind can be another way to reduce stress. Most of our life depend on our mind. Especially, people who have positive mind have less stress than negative people. A person think that it is nothing to me, while another person say that it is very stressful when they face with same problem. For instance, three years ago, I watched movie that is Yes Man. In the movie, an unhappy main character had negative mind at all times. However, he turned into positive person due to some reasons. then he become happy and found new life.

In a nutshell, there are many method to reduce stress like traveling and changing our mind. travel enables us to escape from cause of stress and another say that If you can't avoid it, enjoy it. We can control our stress by these way.
issue around stress areis becoming

issues are becoming/ issue is becoming

. Regarding this matter, most people have own way to escape from their stress such as reading book, doing exercise and doing other work.

.... let's tell this slightly differently;
Many people find their own ways of relieving stress such as reading books, engaging in physical exercises, listening to music and watching movies etc. ....( good to have a few hobbies that people do to relax)

In this essay, I will present my opinion about method of reducing stress with some examples.

I think you can present this better... You are going to talk about travel and watching movies as the two best methods for you to relieve stress. So in your body paras you are going to tell why you think so and support your reasons with examples. Therefore, here itself get an entrance to what you are going to tell soon;

For me, travelling and watching movies are the best ways to escape from stress.
somysojan 8 / 19 8  
you have to concentrate much on connective words and sentence constructions.give much importance to gramatical errors.
OP pmw0647 2 / 5 2  
thanks for your advice! :)
devabe2005 46 / 97  
you used many places stress instead use another vocabulary like anxiety, pressure, strain, tension, trauma, distress

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS- people have different way of escaping the stress and difficulties