People Dressed What They Like, But Not Show Their Characters

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Some people say that the clothes people wear are the most important indicator of what they are like. Others, however, say that people should no be judged by the clothes they wear.

Fashion industries now spread and more develop than before. They exist in almost all media that people can notice clearly. People are offered by any form and stylish garments. Nevertheless, most of them only buy the fashion product that they like and I believe what kind of dresses people use, do not reflect what character they have.

The kinds of clothes sometimes do not make people become lavish to spend their money buying it. Because the fashion items that contemporary popular are not their style. Many people collect some garments based on their desiring and favorite. For instance, in recent year, palazzo pants more likely to use by some hijabers, especially popular hijabers, but I do not attract to buy the clothes like that and keep continue buying dress. Because, it is not my style, and it is true that we can say that people's fashion style depend on their delight to something, such as color, shape, and convenience.

Fashion styles of people do not reflect their personality. We may judge a woman is so feminine and soft by a dress she uses. But, we do not know her character until we are making friends with her. Sometimes, people use garment just for duty and situation and to be obligated by someone like her boss. The enjoyable dresses people use, do not reflect their behavior and social status. Because, we often see the rich uses a simple fashion and the poor wears a high-class-look-like clothes. Sometimes clothes deceive our eyes and waste our brain

To sump up, we may judge people's fashion styles as something they interest to, but it does not mean that their clothes reflect their characters. Since wearing particular clothes frequently, hinder our eyes from the real personality of people. 293w
SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
Hello, Miss Anha :)
Let's discuss about your essay :)

Overall, I can enjoy the flow of your passages. But, actually, I feel that your introduction paragraph has missed the point of what the statements asked. I think you do not focus on the problem of how people perspective towards others by their clothes wear . You give additional or new statements and due to of that your body 1 and 2 being influenced too.

People are offered by any form ... Nevertheless, most of them only buy the fashion product that they like and I believe what kind ... => Based on your statements, I think you do not explain about people perspectives towards other and you just directly give your opinion statements :) ... Please, corrected me if I wrong understand your mean exactly :)

Hope it help you :) Keep Writing and Good Luck :)

Home / Writing Feedback / People Dressed What They Like, But Not Show Their Characters