Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS TASK 2: People should earn extremely high salary or normal? Discuss both and give opinion.

Felix Kjellberg 1 / -  
Question: In some countries, few people earn an extremely high salary. Some think it is good for the country, while others think the government should control and limit the amount that people can earn. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

My essay:
In a particular countries, some people receive an extraordinary income. Few people believe this is beneficial for that nation, while others think the authorities ought to restrain the money that residents can obtain. This passage will discuss both perspectives and give a commentary.

It is undeniably right to claim that the government should limit resident's salary. In fact, when the government does that, they will have a bigger fund, which means they can use that money to build amenities for citizens, such as hospitals, schools, parks, and swimming pools. Likewise, if the government can do so many good deeds as stated, more jobs will be created, and people will never fear of lacking of jobs. ( stonks :) )

On the other hand, permitting some people gain a gigantic salary also has some advantages. Many countries are well-known for its corrupted administration, North Korea for example. Thus, imagine that allow those politicians take the people money and spend it on their own purpose, their economy will stink certainly. As a result, instead of giving money into the greedy, let's give those money for the smart entrepreneurs. Due to their experiences in business, they can make the economy greatly rises. Besides, there are some people work very hard and diligent, but only attain same salary as the others because of the greedy authorities, this will cause brain drain. Thousands of skilled and smart people will move into a better-condition country to live. Leaving the older one plummet and stay at the bottom of poverty.

In conclusion, both views has strong points, however, giving high salary to some people must depend on the moral of the government.(275 words)

I would be appreciate to people comment to this essay. If you have so much free time and found a mistake, please indicate it out, I confuse that am I doing this kind of prompt right? Because they said discuss both views and give your opinion should be 2 paragraphs about 2 views and 1 paragraph about my view-my teacher teaches me that. And I also will be really grateful who give this essay a band :). Thank you so much for reading this and hope you have a good day!

• this too :)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: People should earn extremely high salary or normal? Discuss both and give opinion.