The people will eventually lose interest in going to Cinema. Agree or disagree?

Raj44 1 / 2  
Please friends check my essay for any mistakes or improvements.

Some people warn that the era of the silver screen is coming to an end and that people will eventually lose interest in going to the cinema.Do you agree or disagree?

Cinema has been considered as an extremely powerful source of entertainment from many years.However some people feel that it's trend has decreased owing to certain reasons,but still I believe that inspite of major evolution in the field of entertainment ,the Cinema would not lost it's existance.

To begin with the critics of Cinema,they may question it's value as they might think that large screen LCD's with better video and sound quality may replace cinema.

...
ChristineB - / 108 55  
Hi, Raj44. I'm going to assume that "LCD" refers to LCD television. Here are my grammar/word choice corrections:

Cinema has been consideredbeen the favoredasanextremelypowerful source of entertainment fromfor many years. HoweverAlthough some people feel that it'sits popularitytrend has decreasedrecently declinedowing to certain reasons , but stil l I believe that it remains a top choice for people seekingcinemainspite of major evolution in the field of entertainment ,the Cinema would not lost it's existance .

To begin withThethe critics of Cinema,they may question whether cinema can compete withit's value as they might think that large- screen, in-home LCD televisions . LCD's withThey argue that LCD televisions offer better video and sound quality may replace cinemathan the cinema can . Nevertheless,Although LCD televisionsLCD'shave improved theprovide high quality of entertainment available atin the home, but stillthe cinemaCinema is often choosen more by people than seeing movie at home ,because it provides better environment to oneself in order to cut-off completly from daily routine and stressesoffers the unique experience of being able to completely escape the stresses of daily life.I personally prefer going to the cinema over watching movies at home because it gives me the opportunity to enjoy a nice, restaurant meal while out for my entertainment.For instance, I feel more relaxed and happy after seeing a movie in a theatre than at home because I also get an opportunity to taste the restaurant food.

Moreover, most of the people in the developing world are from lower middle class families and cannot afford an expensive LCD television for something as trivial as entertainment . Just for the sake of reducing monotony in life ,they cannot afford an LCD worth thousands of rupees.So , Cinema is the only choice left for them.

To sum up, the cinema has been offeringoffersmany benefits totha massesthat other methods of entertainment (such as LCD televisions) cannot.couldnot be possible by use ofany other means ,such as, a LCD . Certainly, the use of Cinema by way of entertainment would not reduce in future.It is inconceivable that it will lose any appeal in the future.

I hope that has helped you!
OP Raj44 1 / 2  
Thank you @ christineB for helping me to understand that i need to do a lot of hard work in order to achieve better score in ielts.

I will try my best and soon post a better essay here.

Home / Writing Feedback / The people will eventually lose interest in going to Cinema. Agree or disagree?