Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Some people are very excited to go to live venue of a sporting event - watching home or at stadium?

IELTSguy 1 / -  
Q) Some people like to go to a live sporting event, while others prefer to stay at home and watch it on television. Which do you prefer? Discuss both views using personal examples

Nowadays, most people are entertained by sporting events. While some people like to go in person to a live sporting event. Others, on the other hand, are interested to watch it on television at home. I discuss both views before coming to my preference.

To begin with, some people are very excited to go to live venue of a sporting event. The part of the fact is that they only feel cherished the success of their favourite team when they go personally to a live sporting event. They always like to be part of their team's success and want to experience every moment of their favourite player. Moreover, they love to support and encourage their team with other fellow supporters and enjoy the crowd and noise during the live sporting event at stadium.

On the other hand, some people have different taste like to stay at home and watch the sporting event on television. They love the sporting event as much as their privacy and comfort. They get offended by crowd and noise at the stadium or venue. For instance, my uncle who is a great supporter of Indian cricket team used to watch live event on TV broadcast on doctor's advice due to heart surgery. They also hate the standing in long queue at the stadium entrance gate and find difficulty to move around for necessary things like toilets and snacks inside the venue.

Based on the above discussion and going by my personal experience, I prefer the comfort and relax while getting entertained by sporting event which is obviously I could get that by watching it on television at my home.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people are very excited to go to live venue of a sporting event - watching home or at stadium?