Many people face the imbalance of their life and work.

nda18 46 / 81 9  
TED Summary : How to make work-life balance

People work to make their life better and because of that, many people face the imbalance of their life and work-life. Nowadays, certain jobs and career choices are fundamentally incompatible with young family flexy time. To balance work-life we should acknowledge the real situation we are in. The workers, as individuals, should take control and responsibility for the type of life we want to live. If they do not design their life, someone else will design it for them and may not like their idea of balance. They will never find a quality of life in the other hand especially in the hand of the commercial corporations. To balance the work-life, the workers should balance their intellectual, emotion, and spiritual side.

Source : youtube
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello

There are no major issues with your text. However, you should consider rewriting some parts of the sentences as suggested below. (This will make the text sound better).

many people [...] they often face... of their life and work-life [...] betweern their private lives and their professional responsibilities.
type of life we want to live [...] lifestyle that they want to pursue.
If they do not design their life [...] make proper choices in life, it will prove rather challenging for them to aspire for social prominence.
They will never find a quality [...] be able to enjoy life to its fullest.
workers should balance [...] look into ensuring that their intellectual and emotional sides are balanced as well.

I hope this will help. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / Many people face the imbalance of their life and work.