Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Some people feel that entertainers (film stars, musicians or sport stars) are paid to much money.

Den812 1 / 1  
There are many citizens of the world who consider that famous people are being paid too much. Many of those who are involved in creation of best sellers in a fields of music, sport or entertainment usually obtain enormous benifits from their work. In my opinion, they fully deserve it, because of their talant, deligence and enthusiasm. Moreover, in this essay I will point out a number of items that I consider to be the most relevant to this issue.

First of all, the fact that modern actors,athletes and singers make huge profits to their agents, trainers and record companies respectively, must not be underestimated. I think that any activity which can bring enormaus income should be rewarded acordingly, of course if it is not forbidden by law. I srautly sure that usage of a talant without an appropriate remuniration for its owner is not a commendable practice.

Moreover, i think that any job that refers to the entertainment is not a really erning sustainable occupation and it's closely connected to public perception. For example, one successfull movie can bring a world wide recognition to its team of creators. But, over the time, the attitude of people may be changed by unpredictable circumstances. Eventually a lot of team members will be putted at risk of unemployement. Thus high salaries are justified.

Nevertheless, there is a little room for doubt that many people are blaming modern celebrities for their success, however I gues that it is jealousy talking. Sometimes people are angry with more successfull citizens, especially if first one's have been living in paverty for a long span. Notwithstanding that they all have been born in mor or less the same time.

Overall, in a light of these facts one can conclude that there will always be people who resist change and want to maintain their habbits. But it is certainly true that if somebody will step out from his "comfort" zone, it may bring him an unexpected benifit.

- I am preparing for IELTS generalmodule test.This task have taken from me 38 minutes and 330 words.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people feel that entertainers (film stars, musicians or sport stars) are paid to much money.