People should follow the customs and traditions when people start to live in a new country

andreekhuat 1 / -  
People should follow the customs and traditions when people start to live in a new country. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Life in a foreign country bring some principles

Some people argue that living in a new country is means that people should learn the customs and traditions of new place. I completely agree with that opinion.

People who live in new country without understanding the customs will have more problems. Firstly, it is difficulties for new residents who do not follow customs a traditions of host country. For example, when people want to start their own business, they have to know local business custom in order to be successful. Secondly, some actions will be illegal in the host country and will make local people anger. For instance, Singapore is the best country about the clean. If new individuals throw the trash on the street, they will be punished and have to pay the fee.

On the other hand, there are a lot of benefits of following local customs and traditions. First of all, it is easily to make friends when new comers understand local customs and traditions. Furthermore, new immigrant will enjoy the traditions and be able to take part in community life. For example, they can participant festival with new friends when they have mutual understanding.

In conclusion, for the reason I mentioned above. I strongly believe that live in new country, people have to know and understand local customs to blend into the host country.
kevin1983 5 / 8  
... will make local people anger Angery

First of all, it is easilymuch easierto...

Home / Writing Feedback / People should follow the customs and traditions when people start to live in a new country