Should people always follow fashion?

Tobi 6 / 10 1  
Should people always follow fashion?

Nowadays, the increment in amount of clothing advertisements and model shows affects peoples' minds. Even though, I think, a person should not lose his/her personality, deny the comfort and waste money on these well-designed products of one's imagination.

Each person has his/her own identity, personality, interest and preference. Putting on the clothes which are created by a designer, we do not transform into another person or become richer, nor have more success. Despite, a man is inclined to be alike someone, forgetting the sincere meaning that each person is created to be unique. Imagine, if thousands of people dress according to the fashion, they copy from the same pattern and become similar. For example, in Uzbekistan, year by year people start to follow fashion. One can see a lot of men and women, boys and girls are gradually losing their culture, traditions and national clothes. Unfortunately, it does not look beautiful, but deplorably.

Moreover, the fashion designers created their clothes for certain people, so it cannot suit everyone. For example, novels are written for elders, kids are not able to understand them. Each person should choose the most comfortable things on their own, because only they know what is the most suitable and convenient for them. A person should create his own fashion.

Economically, fashion trends valued by high price. A man willing to follow the fashion has to spend a big amount of money. I suppose, it is reasonless, because for the same amount of one can buy a tremendous lot of clothes which are likely to help to express his personality. A person should not pay such a high price to follow the fashion.

In the nutshell, I propose that trying to follow fashion, we risk too much - our nature, refuse facility and spend huge amount of money. Instead, we should make a choice and decide what we will put on tomorrow.

Written by
Habibullaev Husniddin
mursel 6 / 12  
kids is informal you should write another word for this you can use this speaking but not writing
Each person should choose the most comfortable things on their own by own sounds better than this
reasonless you can replace this with mindless
sniper_moon 2 / 3  
i can't agree more about the content of this essay , i firmly believe that following fashion is only a wast of money and our identity. when we try to follow the fashion, implicitly, we follow other cultures .

Home / Writing Feedback / Should people always follow fashion?