How people can gain job satisfaction?/ Factors contributing to job satisfaction

thinhtvdhtm 41 / 97  
i am preparing for ielts, howeve my writing is not good, please, check for me as much as possible, thanks so much

As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.
What factors contribute to job satisfaction?
How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

In modern society, people are becoming busier; they always try to develop themselves as well as acquire achievement in their careers. And satisfaction in the career is one of the most important elements of individual wellbeing. How people can gain job satisfaction and whether all workers can be satisfied with their work is controversial. In this essay, I will analyze several factors among a number of factors which contribute to job satisfaction and the reality of working satisfaction for all workers.

People can be satisfied about their work in many different ways. Personally, I think that opportunity to develop their capabilities is one of the most essential factors which influence on satisfaction in career. People will be more satisfied when they have chances to show their abilities as well as to master and improve their talents. Furthermore, salary is also an important factor affecting on satisfaction in work. No matter how high position people are in their organization, they cannot be satisfied if their incomes are not enough for their life and their family. Satisfied material demands is one of the most essential factors contributing to get working satisfaction. Last but not least, people are more likely to be satisfied about their jobs when they work with passion; because, enjoyment at work comes with satisfaction.

In fact, some people work in some fields without enjoyment; consequently, it really difficult for all workers can be satisfied in their working life time. Even though they know well that they do not suit to that work, they still work for; because, they do not have any other choice. Taking my cousin for an example, he is working for a limited company. He often says to me that he hate working for a bad boss like his boss now; however, he still work there due to high salary.

In conclusion, to achieve working satisfaction is an important part of working life time for every one. However, how to be satisfied depends on each person's view. Nowadays, there are many factors contribute to job satisfaction, and it really hard for all employees to be satisfied about their jobs.
PencilToPaper 1 / 4  
Paragraph 1:
Your second sentence should be joined to the first one because it starts with and so it's carrying on from the first one.
The third sentence is a question so should have a question mark.
I don't think you need the 'among a number of factors' bit
Paragraph 2:
Is there a difference between ones abilities and talents?
'Last but not least' - bit colloquial instead - 'lastly'
Paragraph 3:
The way you've worded it seems a bit strange.
Maybe you need to think of some more reasons why job satisifaction isn't realistically expected of all workers- and maybe some reasons why it is to argue both sides of the point?

Conclusion:
Maybe you could sum up the factors contributing to job satisfaction so you are directky answering the question?
EF_Stephen - / 264  
which influence on satisfaction in career

affecting on satisfaction inat work.

No matter how high positions people are in their organization, they cannot be satisfied if their incomes are not enough for their lifelives and their familyfamilies . Satisfied material demands is one of the most essential factors contributing to get working satisfaction.satisfaction at work.

it is really difficult for all workers canto be satisfied in

Even though they know well that they do are not suitedto for that work, they still work for; , because

He often says to me that he hates working

he still works there due to a high salary.

In conclusion, to achieve working satisfaction isfont#FF0000]it us important part of working life time for every oneimportant to be challenged and well-paid . However, how to be satisfied depends on each person's view. Nowadays, there are many factors that contribute to job satisfaction, and it really hard for all employees to be satisfied about their jobs.

Lots of work needed with prepositions especially, and also subject-verb agreement.
EF_Stephen - / 264  
Glad to see you made the chnages. Your ideas are sound ones, too. Of course money and challenge is what everyone needs.

You might want to add in something about talents, too. Job satisfaction comes from doing what we do naturally.
OP thinhtvdhtm 41 / 97  
to be honest, i am not really comfortable with this essay. i think that it is not convincing enough; however, with my E, i cannot find the way to improve it? could u help me?

thanks so muhc

Home / Writing Feedback / How people can gain job satisfaction?/ Factors contributing to job satisfaction