People need government's help or not.

Jeslyn 2 / 1  
Those who say they don't want to pay tax. They say that the government does not take care them but poor and special people and they don't get any profit from them. But it is not true. If people live alone without any help, it is not appear any nation or government in the world. There is two reason that people need government's help. One is for solving the problem that is already happened and the other one is for preventing problem that will happen.

First, people need government's help to treat big incident that can not be solved by individual. Individual can not solve Natural disaster like Earthquake or tornado, war and starvation etc. . Also children and elder who don't have supporter can be protected only by government. Because it is required lots of resource, wealth, effort and time.

Second, people want government's help to be assured their rights. They are protected through of police and firefighting . They can reduce burden with insurance. If they are so poor people, they can be guaranteed at least education and life by government.

Of course, government can not solve all problem. But there are lots of things that only can be overcomed by government. Because of this, individual need government's help.
chucnt 6 / 18  
Hi,
The essay contains only 211 words, while u should write at least 250 words..You can use a free online tool to count the number of words from a block of text.(essayscam.org/word-page-count-calculator/)

Home / Writing Feedback / People need government's help or not.