Should people or government be responsible for human life?

anh9dpct 1 / -  
Some people believe that governments should pay for health care and education, but there is no agreement about whether it is the government's responsibility. What is your opinion?

healthcare and education accountability

Education and health care are two essential aspects of human life. Without proper education and health care system, no nation can develop. It is the government's responsibility to ensure the quality of education and healthcare service to its citizens and I strongly agree with this view.

On the one hand, I believe that education and healthcare service should be funded by the government. To begin with, most of the people fulfil their tax obligation, therefore, they should definitely get some benefits from the government in the form of free medication and education for their children. Moreover, from my perspective, education is an essential factor for the development of a country. By providing free education to the residents, it is hoped that more skilled and educated workers would be created. As a result, these potential workers could boost the country's economic sectors.

On the other hand, I also think that people should also be responsible for their own life. One of the reasons is that free medical service makes some people irresponsible of their health condition. It is believed that expensive health care would force people to follow a strict lifestyle and quit smoking and drinking. Additionally, in my view, private fund for education makes the schooling system more effective as guardians are more conscious of taking care of their children's learning. For instance, many private schools are doing better in developing countries than the state funded schools and parental involvement made the difference.

In conclusion, I support that the government has the responsibility to ensure that those services are available and affordable. However, it is not to say that the government should bear the costs of all health care treatments and educational services that the citizens currently enjoy.
ntlinhtran 3 / 8 3  
Here are some grammar mistakes:

most of the people fulfill
they should definitely...
irresponsible of about their health
in my view, the private fund
the state funded state-funded schools

You essay have a clear view and good idea presented. It can get >6.5. Try using some free grammar checker to check your essay first.

Good luck on your IELTS

Home / Writing Feedback / Should people or government be responsible for human life?