Can people be happy only if they have a passionate job?

hirani03 36 / 50 5  
People have their own ways to be joyful. It might be because they work in the job that they are really like. However, happiness is a necessary in life. It must be one of live purposes. I n my view, having a lovely job is not the only one of the happiness sources.

Some people believe that doing their passion as their job is a perfect situation which they had. They are able to give their best performance in it. They will do the job without pressing, stressing and saturation. People will get the complete blissfulness.

In any cases, others can get at their beatitude in different ways. Gathering with family in their entire life is the example. People who are happy in this way are the type of loving family. They put their family as the number one of existence. For these masses, family is priority. Kindred are their source of pleasure. Everything that they get in life is an offering only for relatives.

Except that, doing charity could also be one of blissfulness sources. Sharing to everyone who lacks in something, then sees other smiles, can be the place where people can find their enjoyment. Gladness of others is their cheerfulness.

In addition, I can say that going holiday is the basis of pleasure too. Some people will feel blessed when they are taking journey. They will full enthusiast when they are thinking and doing vacancies. Breaking the exhausted time with holiday is the most happiness for them.

In conclusion, having a job which is loved not only the one of gladness foundation. However it depends on the individual. It is about where they put their priority in life.
tyar32 10 / 14  
Hi hirani03
I have some suggestions for you. I hope it will help you to develop your writing skill.

too much paragraph in one writing task, you can combine related sentence into one paragraph
It might be because they work in the job that they are really like ----> It is possible because they do what they want for their job

others can get at their beatitude in different ways. ----> what do you mean about "others". I prefer to put people because you don't mentioned subject before

Breaking the exhausted time with holiday is the most happiness for them. ---->Allocating break time with holiday is good idea to relaxing their mind.

tyar32

Home / Writing Feedback / Can people be happy only if they have a passionate job?