People should have hobbies and do activities that are different from their own work

Helen L 4 / 5  
In order to relieve from daily heavy workload, some people regard the quite different hobbies and physical activities from their work as the best choice. However, in my point of view, I put forward that the relaxation by enjoying interests and doing exercises is the most efficient and effective way;

First of all, to be rest efficiently, one should choose the exercises and hobbies related to their work; Nowadays, people are surrounded by kinds of text, which leaves them little time to develop interests according to their instrinic tendency; So relaxing at the small stop and near the workshop has becoming the primary choice, which take less time and save more time; For instance, the architectists who work in the office day and night to design the buildings, take the go stairs up and down to recreation; By this way, they breath the refresh air, regain the energy and so on; At the same time, they can share ideas and gain the inspiration each other, which also cheer up the team spirit; So this kind of time saving and money saving exercising make great sense in the strong density of work;

What' more, the effective role of such relaxation should not be ignored; Physical activities and hobbies linked with the type of work will be of more advantage, which could cure the injury from the work speciazely; In modern times, more and more workers are suffering from the hand joint pain, the decrease of eyesight and the uncomfatable skin; because of the application of computer technology. In term of such situation, some staff invent a series of solution; For example, some plant lovers cultivation green plants in front of the computer to absorb the radioaction; Someone take eye exersices during the rest time; Even some other write the calligraghy to slowly and gently to let the inflexible joint to recover; All of these could handle the problem directly;

Admittedly, the interests and physical activities could also make contribution, which may be play the similar and different role in peoples life; Such as the climing mountains, the drawing and the

fation of yoga. All kinds of these attribute to worker's relaxation; While come to the impact, they do not operate efficiently and effectively as those related the work type;

Above all, people should have hobbies and do physical activities that are very different from their own work, which make the efficient and effectively result;
In order to relieve themselves from daily heavy workloads , some people feel that hobbies and activities much different from those they are used to at work, is the best relief.

First of all, to be rest efficiently, one should choose the exercises and hobbies related to their work;---Almost always, a period is the best way to end a sentence.

...to their instrinic tendency; So ---another example of where a period should be.

For instance, the architectists who work in the office day and night to design the buildings, takes the go stairs up and down for recreation;

ByThis way, they breath the re fresh air, regain their energy and so on;

At the same time, they can share ideas and gain the inspiration from each other, which also cheers up the team spirit;

What's more, the effective role of such relaxation should not be ignored;

All kinds of these attribute ...

Above all, people should have hobbies and do physical activities that are very different from their own work,---This seems to contradict all you said about exercising WHILE at work!

Good luck in school and have fun!!

:)

Home / Writing Feedback / People should have hobbies and do activities that are different from their own work