People can increase the quality of learning outcomes by knowing the most effective way to learn

wulanbila16 14 / 7 5  
Some people think that it is more effective for students to study in groups, while others believe that it is better for them to study alone. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

__________________________________________________________

By knowing the most effective way to learn, people can increase the quality of learning outcomes. Most people believe that studying in groups can make students easier to understand the subject because they can help each other. On the other side, others argue that the silent situation of studying alone is the best way that can support pupils to have good concentration. However, I strongly believe that each student has different tendency how to learn more comfortably. Both ways can be applied based on each character and habit.

The benefit of studying in group is that the students can do peer teaching. For some pupils, it is much more effective because they can ask or confirm the subject shamelessly. A survey conducted by a team of psychology department explains that some students are more bashful to tell their learning difficulties to their teachers or parents. They prefer to study with their friends so as to they can discuss the lesson more freely. It is clear that peer teaching can make students being more enjoyed in learning process.

However, it does not mean that all pupils have the same method to study. Some students feel that they cannot concentrate to grasp the lesson unless they study alone. They need a comfort and silent condition in order to focus on the learning materials. According to an official statistic, some students involved in an experiment got higher marks when they studied in reposeful situation before they had a test. This research evinces that some pupils learn more effectively when they are alone.

In conclusion, it can be understand that both parties have strong reasons to hold their opinion. However, it is evident that all students do not have the same approach to learn more effectively. Teachers and parents should fathom this trend, so they can apply an appropriate method to each student.
Arundyna 12 / 16 2  
good job!!!, I think you could write well
but let me give you slight suggestion.

1. the formula of task 2 regarding both view and give your opinion, it means that you have to incorporate your idea in one side, what kind of opinion you are really support by your essay.

2. you should avoid the word connection such as however, on the other side, it is overwhelming in you writing.
3. make sure you grammar mistake, as small error will reduce your score.

In conclusion, it can be understand understood that both parties have strong reasons ...

Home / Writing Feedback / People can increase the quality of learning outcomes by knowing the most effective way to learn