Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

People are interested in finding out about the history of the house they live in. Why ? How ?

htphats 1 / -  
Exploring stories about the past of their accommodation is becoming increasingly popular for many people in some nations. This essay will examine the two main causes of this trend, including estimating the value of their houses and satisfying their curiosity as well as discuss the ways they do it.

There are two major reasons that can explain the interest of some people in figuring out what happened to their houses in the past. Evaluating these houses should be considered the first reason, which means that the life of the previous owners has an impact on the value of the house. In Vietnam, for instance, if the former owners sell a house where they are living and move to a better area, the buyers will be willing to pay a larger amount of money than those left by people, who are dead or diseased. Another reason is that researching for the stories of the building is a simple and interesting way to excite the curiosity of some people. By doing this, these people may know more about their houses and, sometimes, love the place they are living in more.

There are several ways that can help people know more about their living area. Firstly, due to the rapid popularity of technology development, today's people can easily research the history of their places through a gadget equipped with an Internet connection. Secondly, the previous owners are the ones who have the most knowledge about this place; therefore, people can get lots of information from them. Finally, the neighborhoods are also the sources of a couple of stories that sellers do not want people to be informed about.

In conclusion, curiosity and evaluation are the two root causes for people's interest in the historical information of the place they live. Moreover, there are three main sources that help these people to do this.

Home / Writing Feedback / People are interested in finding out about the history of the house they live in. Why ? How ?