Should people invent a new language?

intiaiqbal92 13 / 13 2  
Should we invent a new language for people from different countries to use for the international communication? Do you think there are more benefits or more problems with it?

Having united language are an important element for universal language. As such, some people say that we have to find a new language from different nations to prevent misunderstanding amongst people, to look for a good job, and to allow accessing different cultures. However, for some others, they believe that inventing a new language only makes a new problems such as people must pay a course and learn grammar properly. Therefore, I believe that it would increase a number of worrying issues.

Finding a foreign language has some obvious advantages for people. Firstly, it would certainly resolve the issue of communication. Then, when people from different countries use the same language, there would be no more misunderstanding among people.

Secondly, people can improve their job prospect and it would change their life automatically. For this reason, many companies who plan to expand overseas market and they are seeking for bilingual staff, so people are able to work abroad and are earning more money. In addition, experience with new culture. As such, a new language allows people to access many different culture across the world, and see fascinating to new things from a new perspective which is ultimately broadening people horizons.

On the other hand, if the world has a new international language, it means that people have to pay for taking course or private tutoring. Thus, it is possible to learn a language from books, video or the internet, which often cost less, but practicing speaking with others more gives significant change for people. Also, the new language leads difficulties for people, particularly for adult. This is because each language has different structure of grammar, and some languages use a totally different alphabet and different sounds and then learning a thousands of vocabulary words is not easy at all. In other words, people should make an effort in order to learn the new language.

In conclusion, although many people think that using a new language is a viable solution to overcome misunderstanding, I firmly argue that it would have more drawbacks for people. It is imperative that they are better to communicate in English as international language, so they do not have to learn hard for other languages.
tomurcuk 1 / 4  
*Having united language areis an important element for universal language...

*such as people must pay a course and learn grammar properly. .. ı think that after such as, we cant use a new sentence. if you want to write a full sentence, then use "for example" or "for instance"

*Secondly, people can improve their jobs prospect and it would change their lifelives automatically.

*For this reason, many companies whowhich plan ...

* i think you should continue in this sentence: In addition,experience with new culturein addition to experiene with new cultures, ....(a sentence)

***these are the things what i found as a mistake :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Should people invent a new language?