PEOPLE GET A JOB - it's a necessity in everyone's life

aseprudi 20 / 29 16  
Many people say that the only way to graduate getting a job is to complete a course of university education. Others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work.

Answer:

Obtaining a job is a basic necessity in human life. However, mankind select different ways in order to get a job depend on what sort of jobs they want. Some people argue that they should get a university degree in advance if their desired jobs require specific such doctor. In contrast, others believe that it would be better to begin work after they accomplish school and acquire some work experience in the company. In my personal opinion, I disagree to this perspective as starting to work after school will not guarantee that people get well-paid job.

Accomplishing a course of university education in order to obtain a job is utterly prominent since they require some theories and certain skills which are given by university. Take a doctor as an example. Someone who wants to be a doctor is supposed to get a degree from university. They should obtain knowledge to be able to cure a disease; therefore people can help others who become ill. As a consequence, acquiring a university degree is the solely one way to get a job.

Beginning a work after school and getting experience in the workplace cause some dire consequences. First of all, people with high school diplomas who work in a company tend to get a lower salary than someone obtaining university degree. To illustrate, in Indonesia, the level of salaries are based on hand in hand with worker's educational qualification. Secondly, mankind does not have adequate skills which support them acquire higher wage at work; they are difficult to deal with sorts of work they should be done in the enterprises.

In conclusion, it is evident that some jobs some jobs require people to have university recognition before they enter a workplace. On the other hand, people who work directly after school only get a lower salary and also do not have to chance to occupy new position. Where possible, someone should continue to study to university, then they can choose workplace wherever they want.
alif 12 / 13 2  
hallo my brother, let me to correct your essay :)

Beginning ( you have to be careful to use this, because you should explain more than one sentence) a work after school and getting experience in the workplace cause some dire consequences.
shintacandrade 10 / 74 87  
However, mankinddifferent people select different ways in order to get a job depend on what sort of jobs they want.

Some people argue that they should get a university degree in advance if their desired jobsdemanding jobs require specific knowledge and skills such as doctor.

In contrast, others believe that it would be better to begin work after they accomplish school andsince they will acquire some work experience in the company.

In my personal opinion, I disagree to thisthe perspective as starting to work after school will not guarantee that people getting a well-paid job.

Accomplishing a course of university education in order to obtain a certain job is utterly prominent since they require some theories and certain skills which are given by university. some profession requires university degree

Someone who wants to be a doctor is supposed to get a degree from university. They should obtain have to go to university which provides knowledge and specific skills in order to be able to cure a diseasesand other health problems; therefore people can help others who become ill . As a consequence, acquiring a university degree is the solely one way to get such a job.

Asep, in the introduction you state 'I disagree to the perspective as starting to work after school will not guarantee people getting a well-paid job' (it means that school leavers can gain well-paid jobs). However, in the third paragraph your idea seems contrast with your first statement as you explain some dire effects of working after school. In here, you have to pay attention and be consistent with your position whether agree or disagree.

Hope it helps. Good luck!
Ridma 1 / 3  
aseprudi- let me express my idea regarding the first para

Obtaining a recognisable job is a main aim of human life. Selection of a occupation is a personal matter and pathways to getting jobs are depend on the qualification of particular job. There is a belief that the university education is compulsory to get a good job while others argue that work experiences will be more helpful for that.

I personally believe that starting work just after leaving of school do not assure getting of well paid job.

Home / Writing Feedback / PEOPLE GET A JOB - it's a necessity in everyone's life