IELTS A.W Task 2: people should keep all the money and not pay tax to the state

Polin_Togatorop 1 / -  
Question:
People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

No use from this tax..

Nowadays, some people say an ability to save their money they earn and should not pay tax to the government is a thing that must be owned by everyone. I absolutely agree with this trends.

Firstly, a lot of people who lived in a village where there are not good facility also must pay tax. Farmers pay tax for electricity, water, land, and the other stuff. Some countryside does not develop to be better. There is no road to link every village but actually in the case is, they have to pay the tax. If village people save their money in a bank or in a cooperation, they can use it in the future. They able to plan what they can do for other local business. For example, my uncle is a farmer who always obeys the regulations to pay tax to the state. Whereas, he does not receive a profit from the government. Conversely, the cost to sell their yields is cheap. The result, most of the people chose not to pay tax because of there is no reciprocity.

Secondly, a great number of people in a town where there are so many wealthies not obey the regulation of tax. The people who have big earn only pay tax which is same with people who lived in the village. Furthermore, in the city centre have many good facilities and easy to find jobs. Some rich people forget to pay tax for a lot of years and government not indict for the faulting. For example, lots of officials in my town only pay tax for one million whereas they have many house, cars, and expensive goods. This situation is not a justice for all citizens. As a result, some people argue better not to pay the tax.

To sum up, people should be able to save their money what they earn in jobs and should not pay tax to the state. I certainly agree with this situations.
hanhndvn 1 / 2 1  
Dear Polin_Togatorop,

There is something you may want to consider further here.

"Some people say an ability to save ..." => This sentence is grammatically incorrect because the part "should not pay tax" does not have an appropriate subject.

It is also better to consider formal style in which "stuff" should not be used.
"The result, most of the people ..." "The result" cannot be a linking device. "Because" should be used before a clause while "because of" is used before a noun.

Thank you!

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS A.W Task 2: people should keep all the money and not pay tax to the state