People Learn from Their Mistakes

Ak_Mueller 1 / -  
I have a creative writing essay due tomorrow and i just need a review, if anyone could do this for me, thanks!

Creative Writing

This I Believe Essay

People learn from their mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes in life, no matter what age, position or gender of the person. However, people learn many lessons from their mistakes and eventually understand to make the best of the lessons they learned to be successful in life. Small example, you're a baseball player, and you're up to bat, the pitcher rips a fastball down the center of the strike zone. All you hear is the crack of the bat and you feel the bat vibrate through the tendons in both your hands. Right to left field, the outfielder didn't even motion, served right to him. Now you have realized that you made a mistake by hitting the ball straight to the fielder and now you'll fix it next time by ripping it right by 1st into right field and taking a base. This little example may of helped you understand from your mistakes if that was you. Two large examples will be used to help figure my point so it will be proven.

The biggest pain in life has to do with mistakes. However, it all matters about what happens in the end. Mistakes describe who you are and what you stand for. Here's the first example, the Titanic. The passenger liner, The Titanic, sunk on its maiden voyage from England to the United States in 1912. The Titanic was known as the unsinkable ship, specifically designed to make the long journey to America with no possible chance of sinking. But one night, the ship crew ignored warnings of icebergs in their path and went onward. The ship hit an iceberg and scraped the entire right side, causing the boat to sink and killed 1,517 people.

For my second reasoning, the Tortoise and the Hare story, where the hare loses the race because he's careless and does not correct his own mistakes, which turns into the tortoises favor. Everyone makes mistakes, how much you learn from the mistake and how fast you bound back is the most crucial. The Hare, realizing his mistake in first race, admit that he was negligent and willing to face his own mistakes and bound back from his mistake. He doesn't hide away or cry somewhere deep in the wood in humiliation. He faces his mistake and asked for a rematch.

These following examples have sharpened my reasoning in which people do learn from their mistakes and they correct them for the better. Not just people, objects, and animals even fix their mistakes on their own. Mistakes are here in life to help people grow stronger and smarter. They particularly aren't a bad thing. I have found that they do help in life, and I hope you find them too.
music_lover - / 1 2  
Good; you might consider not being quite so repetitive, but other than that and it is good. In order to make it GREAT, try adding some dress-ups, (-ly words, clauses, etc.) openers (the different numbers (#1, #3, #4, etc.) ) and things like that. It just adds some "pizaz" to it, if that makes any sense at all. I wish you all the luck in the world!
Ok, what's the topic? "People Learn form their Mistakes" ?

eople learn from their mistakes. Eventually people will start understanding what they're doing wrong and the consequence will get the best of them. However, everyone makes mistakes, no matter who you are, even if it's the smallest mistake in the world. People do learn right from wrong, that's just the way life is and how people understand themselves better.

If so, I think by rearranging the order of sentences you get a better flow;
Everyone makes mistakes in life, no matter what age, position or gender of the person. However, people learn many lessons from their mistakes and eventually understand to make the best of the lessons they learned to be successful in life.
This little example may of helped you understand from your mistakes if that was you.

... this sentence is not very clear to me.... I guess this is what you meant;
This little example may be helpful for you to understand your mistakes if that person was you.

The biggest pain in life has to do with mistakes.

.... again, this is not clear at all.... you need to rephrase this line to clear confusion. :(

Home / Writing Feedback / People Learn from Their Mistakes