many people learned a foreign language in their own country...

Asselya /  
To know at least one foreign language nowadays is necessary. Some ones prefer studding language in their own country; others think that the best way learning foreign language is learning it in the country in which it is spoken. From my point of view, the best to learn language is to learn it in your own country.

To begin with, it is comfortable. The person who learns English and wants to make good results is usually the person who cares about his or her future or the person who investigates rest of the time in his or her future. Therefore, it is busy person. Even it will be longer, for every busy person is more comfortable to spend several hours a week after work or study rather than go to other country.

Another major advantage is that it is cheaper to learn English in your own hometown rather than learning in the country where it is spoken. For example, today we have many organizations in which you can learn language, but instead of money we teaching for your "tutor" something that he or she needs to be taught. There are varieties of alternative solution to learn language even without money.

However, an additional disadvantage of learning language in your country is that you can not know language perfect, if you have never been to country where it is spoken. When you have even little experiences of learning language where it is spoken, it means that you have felt atmosphere, environment of country where the language is native for others, where this language is something of daily life and where language is not another plus in your resume.

In summary, I would rather to learn the language, at first, in my country and then I would prefer finishing language experiences in the country where it is spoken, when I will do language well.

by the way...what grade you cangive me,for this essay?
To know at least one foreign language nowadays is necessary. Some prefer studying language in their own country; others think that the best way of learning foreign language is to learn it in the country in which it is spoken.

Therefore, it is serious person that succesfully learns a language. Even though it will take longer to learn while remaining in one's own country, it is also true that every busy person is more comfortable to spend several hours a week after work or study rather than go to other country.

In summary, I would rather begin to learn the language in my country, and then I would prefer finishing my learning experience in the country where it is spoken -- after I can speak with some fluency.
You seem to have become quite good at speaking English! Are you asking me what grade it would get? It depends on the grading criteria. Is this for an ESL program, or something else? I think it will get a good grade, probably, but it depends on what their standards are.
OP Asselya /  
it is for toefl ibt...
I guess I am not qualified to guess about what score you would get.
Are you preparing for the test? Good luck!
If you are not certain about some sentences, type the here, and I will correct them for you!

:)

Kevin

Home / Writing Feedback / many people learned a foreign language in their own country...