Nowadays, people like living in big and developed cities.

snowrussia95 3 / 4  
The advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community?

Nowadays, in the modern world, people like living in big and developed cities. However, the majority of people wanted to live in small and peaceful villages in the past. There were advantages and disadvantages to having living in small communities.

I think there were three reasons that make me want to live in small villages. Firstly, villages were peaceful and comfortable places. They were not polluted and noisy like the cities. Therefore, your health and morale would better. Besides, people were very friendly and good-hearted. When you had any difficulties or problems in the life, they were willing to help you enthusiastically without thinking. And one more thing, which made the small villages to become a good places for living was the security and safety. The small villages did not have many crimes, robberies as the cities.

I believe that living in the small villages, not the central, had three disadvantages. Firstly, living in the small communities would make you lose many opportunities to develop yourself and pursue your dream. Because most of the best company were located in the city. Moreover, quality of infrastructure was not good such as: school, hospital, library,... For example, if you were seriously ill, it took a lot of time for to go to the hospital in the city. The last disadvantages was the entertainments. In the small villages, there was very few entertainment center. As you know, in the evening, people there often watch television, talk to each other or teach their children, so you would feel bored.

In my opinion, although the advantages of small villages were greater than the disadvantages, I still choose the large cities to live. The reason is that I need to live in the good conditions like the city to realize my dream and develop my career.
sasariri 17 / 25  
Hi Snowrussia95..
Let me give you some advice.

Nowadays , in the modern world(both of them have the same meaning, you could choose one , people like living ...

for second pargraph, I suggest you to add the example

... such as: school, hospital, library,...

Good Job..
I hope it is helpful...
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Snowrussia
Let me give you some correction

... and disadvantages to having livinglive in small communities.

.., which made the small villages to become a good placesplace for the `` living was the security ...
I believe that living live in the small villages, not the central , had three disadvantages.
Because most of the best companycompanies were located in the city.
... was not good such as: school, hospital, library,...
The last disadvantages waswere the entertainments.
... entertainment center centre .

... conditions like the city to realize realise my dream and develop my career.

Thank you...

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays, people like living in big and developed cities.