IELTS:Some people like to travel with companion other people prefer to travel alone

Anan_WD 2 / 2  
Dear All
Please help to review and comment...

IELTS Topic:Some people like to travel with companion other people prefer to travel alone.Which do you prefer?

The travel is talked of the town,If we have closely a long holiday and mostly we will have a question about that such as "Where do you travel this long holidays ? or Who enjoy with you travel?"

but some times we should be travel with your friends or travel alone.This essay will be briefly discribe about the travel between companion or alone.

First off all,the people like to travel with companion is look like a tourist group.Commonly, this travel has many activities such as the night party, sing a song, recreation or roam sbout the forest.

Then,I thoroughly enjoyed the delicious that activities.In addition,we give precedence sucurity for the traveling.Sometimes we have found an emergency during a travel,If we have my friends that is easiler to handle and take us too.By the way, the cost that is must have to make decision to travel with your companion or alone.If we enjoyed having with my companion it can saving the travel expenses.

Secondly,the people like to travel alone is asocial person or he has alonely feeling.Then,it is influance to your decision to choose the travel.This travel is easiler to get the tourism location for you travel.For the security,the traveller should have prepared the baggage and necessities to travel.That is protectted an emergency.

In conclusion, Every body knows that the travels are hope your life relaxedly and make liveliness.In my openion I refer travel with companion because it can make the association in my organization.

Thank you for your help..!!
jobymonpj 8 / 17 1  
To begin with,
The question asks you WHICH TYPE OF TRAVEL YOU PREFER? You can answer that you like to travel with a group or you love being alone in your journy.Or you can say that you love both .However,you should support you answer with evidences and examples.

So for instance,if you say that i like to travel with a group,then the next question would be WHY?
There can be many reasons for travelling with others
I would like to take your point to explain it
As you said ,there can be some emergency which one cannot handle by oneself alone(explain this point in one paragraph by ellaborating what all those possible emergencies,why he/she might need help? Besides,you can compare his /her situation with the commuter who travels in group).

Overall,cohesion is very important to get good score in ielts exam along with gramatical accuracy,lexical resourse and task response.

YOUR INTRODUCTION.

The travel is talked of the town(WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS),If we have closely(?) a long holiday and mostly we will have a question about that such as "Where do you travel this long holidays ? or Who enjoy with you travel?"

but some times we should be travel with your(?) friends or travel alone.This essay will be briefly discribe about the travel between companion(?) or alone(?).

I am extremely sorry to tell you that you need to work really hard on your grammer because your introduction and the whole essay contain a large number of gramatical mistakes .So my advice is try to write simple sentences first without grammer mistake before attempting to write very long meaningless complex sentences.

Please rewrite your essay and post it here.Try to write error free sentences.YOU WILL GRADUALLY IMPROVE.
There are many people to help you..
Regards...
chizuru_shuchan 1 / 1  
It's my opinion:
- "Where do you travel this long holidays ? or Who enjoy with you travel?"
~~~~~~> "Where would you like to travel this holiday?" or "Who would be your partners?"

- First off all
~~~~> First of all

- If we enjoyed having with my companion it can saving the travel expenses
~~~~> If we enjoy have with our companion, we can save money from places like hotels or transportation payment,...

- In my openion I refer travel with companion because it can make the association in my organization.
~~~~~> In my opinion, I prefer travel with companion because it can make the association in my organization

In sum, you should pay more attention on your vocabulary and your grammar. It's quite bad
Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS:Some people like to travel with companion other people prefer to travel alone