People have little understanding of the importance of the natural world, what measures can be taken?

kimmy2105 2 / 5  

the Global Ignorance

People have little understanding of the importance of the natural world. What are the reasons for this, and how can people learn more about the natural world?

Given the fact that how vital the natural surroundings is of public ignorance. This can stem from many causes, which calls for possible solutions to be adopted.

There are several rationales in charge of this unawareness, the most significant of which are environmental degradation and side effects of advanced technology. As for the former, nature deterioration precludes people from getting exposed to the natural world in these days. Such factors related to pollution as excessive use of non- biodegradable materials and natural resources exploitation have been eradicating numerous tracts of forests and wildernesses, which leads to the constraint of having insight into biodiversity as well as the fear of health-related problems deprived of many forms of contamination among citizens. Moreover, another cause could be the adverse consequences of modern technology. Indeed, sedentary lifestyle and obsession with social network resulting in the misuse of technology discourage human from unfolding even the most fundamental aspects of their nearby environment. As a result, not only will people lose interest in exploring the outside world but they will also disregard the considerable part of the natural environment.

There are several measures which can be taken to solve this issue. To begin with, the government can impose in earnest stringent laws and environmental - alleviating policies to combat pollution and habitat devastation. This can be done by heavily punishing individuals and organizations that discharge raw sewage and unprocessed pollutants into nature, carried out jointly with rejuvenating stretches of forest. Another solution could be for people themselves to wisely make use of contemporary technology. This encourages human to play an active role in suitably allocating the amount of time gluing to the high-tech devices and having general knowledge about nature the world over.

In conclusion, neglecting the vitality of ecology results from many causes, and there are several actions that can be taken to address this issue.
tranphuongnhi 3 / 5  
Hello
vital the natural surroundings are of
many causes, and there are several actions that ...
I have some feedback as followed:
1, Intricate text
2, Incompleting sentence
I hope my feedback will be useful

Home / Writing Feedback / People have little understanding of the importance of the natural world, what measures can be taken?