When people live in a small area, they know each other well. Threre's no chance for that in big city

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Task 2 IELTS : The Advantages And Disadvantages of Living in a Small Community

A few years ago, many people like to live in a small village than in a town because it is more peaceful and more comfort. The changes of economy make many of them move in order to many ingredients have increasing price also job vacancies are wider in a urban area than in a suburban so many people decided to move to a big city to get a better life. Unfortunately, people who live in a big city do not know their neighborhood as well as in the village. This essay aim to explain the advantage and disadvantage for people to live in a small community.

When people live in a small area, they will know each other well. Eventhough, they do not have close relationship, they will give their hand to help someone who need them. For example, when someone held an event in their house, their neighbor will help without asking for a feedback. Another advantage is people regard others like their own family.

On the other hand, there is a drawback to live in a small area like blabbing behind your back. It makes us feel uncomfortable with them when we know about it. Sometime the information that spread are not true at all. People will accuse us as a bad person although we do not do anything wrong.

In conclusion, the benefits to live in a tiny neighborhood are people will know each other well and take care of other people like they are one blood but they like to blab and exaggerate the story.
kobayakawa07 8 / 13  
Hi Farida. I like the way you explain the benefits. Here is my analysis.

1st paragraph.
A few years ago, many people likeliked to live in a small village than in a town because it iswas more peaceful and more comfort. It is in the past, so I think it is better if you use simple past tense in this sentence

Thanks a lot farida

Home / Writing Feedback / When people live in a small area, they know each other well. Threre's no chance for that in big city