People are Living Longer (causes of this phenomenon)

oto /  
The average life expectancy of an ancient roman was just 24 years compared with the same figures of a modern human which measures 69 years. The tendency of a rapid growth in the overall length of human life is due to several reasons: Advances in medical and technological fields, better nutrition and an easier access to the hospitals and doctors.

primarily, it was hardly perceptible in the middle ages if acute pneumonia could ever be cured so easily as nowadays. the process in humans of gainning considerable knowledge in medicine was gradual throughout the time. Some of the medical breakthroughs have completely changed our lives. the list can be interminably long but here are some of the most important ones: Discovery of red blood cells during rennaiscance followed by the attempts for the creation of the most accurate human anatomic structures. this discoveries led to the invention of vaccinations against virus diseases and finally the most radiant discovery of pennicilin the first antibiotic curing various types of infections.

Secondly, its admitedly better nutrition than in the past years. food is much healthier due to the better sanitary conditions in the inhabited areas compared with poor sanitary in ancient Rome where people threw the remnants of food in the streets or in medieval Europe where The black plague caused awful conditions in the streets which obviously influenced the quality of food people ate.

Thirdly, in the past years people had almost no direct access to doctors. First of all they used to live in remote areas, were very expensive, and sometimes lacked professionalism. Although nowadays there are hospitals and thoroughly literated doctors in nearly every corner and furthermore people generally now benefit from larger incomes than they used to have so they can afford visiting hospitals oftenly and cautiously taking care of their health. Moreover, health insurance programmes and policies do also a great job.

To sum up, we could conclude that the determiners of a longer avarage human life expentansies are medical advances better nutrition and the greater possibility among people to guarantee their health safety and detect injured parts in their early stage of development.
The list can be interminably long but here are some of the most important ones: Discovery of red blood cells during the renaissance followed by the attempts at the creation of the most accurate human anatomic structures. Thisdiscovery led to the invention of vaccinations against virus diseases and finally the most radiant discovery of penicillin the first antibiotic curing various types of infections.

...compared with poor sanitation in ancient Rome...

First of all they used to live in remote areas, doctors were very expensive, and sometimes lacked professionalism.

Although nowadays there are hospitals and thoroughly literated doctors in nearly every corner and furthermore people generally now benefit from larger incomes than they used to have so they can afford visiting hospitals often and cautiously taking care of their health.

This sentence needs some serious clarification, possibly making two sentences out of it.(above)

The last paragraph seems like you did not put much thought into it, or hurried through.

Home / Writing Feedback / People are Living Longer (causes of this phenomenon)