People's opinions vary as to whether team study is more useful than individual study for pupils

imhabo 1 / -  

Some people think that it is more effective for students to study in groups

People's opinions vary as to whether team study is more useful than individual study for pupils. While there are benefits to being self-educated, I think that studying with friends is the most effective.

In terms of studying in groups, firstly, work can be done easily. Work is allocated among members and each one specializes in a certain task so they work more efficiently. Secondly, the knowledge of members is improved. When a teammate makes mistakes, other people will correct them and explain why it is wrong for the teammate to understand. Next, teamwork is a crucial social skill. During studying in groups, students can boost their soft skills such as time management skill, argument skill, critical thinking skill, etc. These skills play an important role in working in the future.

On the other hand, studying alone doesn't bring more benefits than that. One person takes responsibility for all work, so it takes more hours to finish. Then, when students do some hard tasks, they don't have teammates to do together and have to solve the problem theirself. Therefore, they can't expand their knowledge. Next, it is obvious that students can't improve those social skills. That makes them difficult to get a job.

In conclusion, I would argue that the advantages of studying in a group outweigh ones of individual study.

Thank you so much
220 words written out of the 250 minimum requirement. It is not right for you the start the essay at a preliminary scoring disadvantage. The essay has already received a failing score due to the word deduction penalty. Any essay that kicks off with less than the minimum word count is all but guaranteed to result in an overall failing score due to additional penalties applied based on sectional scoring requirements. Next time, meet the 250 word requirement to at least start off without penalties. You want to start with a high TA score rather than a failing one.

I will give you a chance to prove your English writing skills to me because right now, this essay does not give me a full and accurate representation of your writing skills. Develop a better discussion based on a new topic and post it here. This time, write at least 250- 300 words. That will give m ea more accurate picture of your writing skills and English understanding abilities for proper assessment /review.
Normie 3 / 12 1  
I think you should go a little more in depth about "individual study cannot expand their knowledge". It doesn't seem to be very connected to or a result of "one-person study have to solve the problem themself".

By the way, phrases like "In addition", "Moreover", "Thus", "Furthermore", "Besides",... can be a nice substitute for "next".

Home / Writing Feedback / People's opinions vary as to whether team study is more useful than individual study for pupils