Many people oppose changes, yet those changes make's big differences; moving or?

sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

Many people oppose changes, yet those changes make's big differences like the genetic difference between apes and human is barely 3% but human welcomed changes and shaped a speculating planet earth. Changes are imperative for growth as such few set of people do not hesitate to move from one place to another so other several people avoid this change of sites.

Earth have many countries, cities and continents, open terrain for human to reside and rule. Although there are myriad advantage of cities, people prefer to stay in outskirt or in villages. This preference of people refrain them form competitive skills, developing world and its exposure. People who prefer to stick to one place limit their growth and limits opportunities of learning. I have a friend who had studied in small town from kindergarten to colleges but now it is difficult for to seek job in city near to her town due to unawareness of English language and computers skills. Although villages are developing around the globe still comparatively prospective platforms of improving oneself are better in cities.

On the contrary, my cousin moved from India to Australia to study CPA, with the zeal of making his career in International corporate industry. However he has to go through several predicament such as inferiority complex of coming from small country, hesitation to participate in any workshop due to the less exposure of city, and Indian - English accent was a big problem. Since he was mentally prepared for all such challenges, he improved herself and today she has a degree with lucrative job. Moving from one place to another location indeed gives us distinct exposure of new environment, phenomenal experiences, opportunity to get acquainted with different people, their culture and tradition, and chance of educating ourselves. Collectively it will provide us fair vision of widely spread world. All- embracing experiences and knowledge will helps us in our further life.

Everything has bad and good impact, change could offer you what you have desired or at least give you some experience of new venture. But certainly change will take you to another by level developing you and your life.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Many people oppose changes, yet those changes make'smake big differences like the genetic difference between apes and human is barely 3% but human welcomed changes and shaped a speculating planet earth.

... change makes / changes make
Well, the first part of this sentence (in italics) sounds very impressive, but its unnecessary length destroys its effect :( You don't have to have examples in the introduction as its prime objective is to introduce your topic to the reader. In the body paragraphs you need to give the reasons to justify your opinion and then support those reasons with the examples. Therefore, body paras are the place for you to have examples.

You have not stated which way you would prefer. Your prompt asks that and it is good to conclude your introduction stating that fact.

Earth have many countries, cities and continents, open terrain for human to reside and rule.

In the body paragraphs, you should first tell the reader the reason that you use to justify your position in the argument. Then support that reason with an example. The above sentence does not add any value for your writing :(

Home / Writing Feedback / Many people oppose changes, yet those changes make's big differences; moving or?