IELTS-people who have original ideas... (scientists and innovators)

Slim shady 12 / 27  
let me know band score please!!!! any comments will be appreciated!!!

People who have original ideas are of much greater value to society than those who are simply able to copy the ideas of others well. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

I certainly agree with people who come up with new concepts. In other words, I think, those who have an ability of invent or discover new things are very pivotal to society as a whole. However, I also think there are some advantages of good imitators. Copying the ideas or new material which are invented by inventors or scientists is not good job, but, in my opinion, if it is useful for the locals then we need to copy it.

The first thing I would like to mention is that no-one can that inventors and discovers must be thanked for providing us with acceptable items that we utilize every day. For example, without basic items such as the washing machine, the television and more recently the computers we cannot imagine our life.

On the other hand, nowadays, the world we live in has become alarmingly oriented for consumers. Today, a lot of basic things are becoming constantly up-to-dated and improved. However, not everyone can buy them because of the price of these innovations. Moreover, not everyone lives in lands where have accessibility to the up-market items. That is why, it is more preferable to copy expensive materials to cheaper ones.

It is valuable to add that certain innovations such as medical drugs have a serious impact on our lives rather than consumer goods. In my opinion, it cannot easily be replicated. For instance, vital medicine drugs such as penicillin and drugs against dangerous disease also invented by people with making great efforts to develop them.

To sum up, I would like to say that scientists and innovators work extremely hard to make comfortable life for us. Furthermore, if people copy their ideas it helps them to get enough benefits.
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
For an "agree and disagree" topic, an introduction should have four main parts :1) Motivator: use interesting opening sentence to attract the attention of a reader. A motivator should also give some general information about what the topic asks; 2) Reword the topic to give some specific information about the essay; 3) Write your opinion; 4) Blueprint:mention the reasons of the position that u have taken (Through several words)

In the introduction that u wrote, u just stated your opinion.

Good luck
Ahmad

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS-people who have original ideas... (scientists and innovators)