Most people in the past chose to stay in one place along their life

eve01 24 / 40 5  
Writing task 2:The advantages and disadvantages of moving around in different places

Most people in the past chose to stay in one place along their life because they felt enough to pass all of life in the same house, road and society. Nowadays, most people move around and stay in several places during their lifetimes because they are typical of human-being who like to jump from one place to another. It is a chance to have new experiences, job opportunities, and neighbors.

There are a lot of benefits for moving around different society such as, having new house, having new neighbor, starting new job, building new business and having new experience. Unfortunately, jumpers who love to move around in different places need to survive and adapt with new cultures surrounding their lifetimes for each place their moving. Also before they are moving, need to clean old house, pack all items inside house, find transportation and carry on all stuffs to new place.

On the other hand, people who like to stay in only one place in all of their lifetime periods are kind of human-being who do not want to try neither new challenges nor new experience. It is a way they have chosen to keep safety such as, having all family members surrounding them and meeting sociable people as much as possible everyday along their life. In my experiences, It is totally nice to always stay and move in different places. When I only stay in the same place, I was easy to feel bored but once I move around of strange situation I felt better even it is shocked but it is a new challenges to keep surviving.

To conclude, some people only stay in the same place along their life periods which make them away from new pressure, they think do not need new expectation in new situation, while, others say it is better to expert out life to try every place to feel the new atmosphere of each place.
TJLuschen - / 241 203  
Hi, I think your format could have been more effective. Your first body paragraph mentioned both advantages and disadvantages. Then your second paragraph mentioned more advantages and your opinion. I find it is easy to stay organized with this type of prompt if in your first body paragraph you give the advantages, then in the second the disadvantages, and then in a third you give your opinion. You can combine this third body paragraph with the conclusion for a total of 4 paragraphs.

Home / Writing Feedback / Most people in the past chose to stay in one place along their life