People are not paying attention to environmental protection

huyentrang 2 / 9 2  
QESTION: people are not paying attention to environmental protection. What is the cause and suggestions to deal with this issue.
ANSWER:
Pollution is becoming an extremely serious problem, which takes effect people all over the world. Iroically, however, people are not paying attention to protect environment.

There are some reasons to explain why people are unaware of invironment. First of all, due to the shortage of media and knowledge, many people do not understand how important the invironment is. They really do not know that littering, especially nilon can have bad effect to their environmet, even their health. In addition, people concentrate on profit too much to think of environment. As a result, many companies discharge wastewater into lakes to reduce cost.

Therefore, some sollutions should be given to cope with this problem. Government should help people understand about the importance of environment, propagandize them to protect the environment and fine heavily everyone who damage the environment. Especially, all people have to rise their sense of environmental protection to help improve the invironment.

In conclusion, invironment plays an important role in our life so everyone should try to protect our environment as well as our life.
P/S: my writing is very bad. please help me correct: grammar structure, use of word and the content of my essay. thank you very much
septem1821 3 / 24 7  
1) pollution is one of the causes of environmental instability and the task is about the environmental protection. so, I think you should not have used pollution in the introduction part.

2)Causes:
a)media is everywhere and it is even reachable to rural areas but the main problem is due to their illiteracy -cannot understand the consequences of environmental problems

b)busy in their responsibilities and concerns
c) thinking that it doesn't effect individuals because awareness programme focus mainly on the negative impacts on nations or continents or the globe like sea level variations or ice capped mountains melting.

d) if they try to take preventive measures to protect environment then people have to compromise their comforts and facilities because majority of them are related to lifestyles such as reducing the usage of private vehicles or limited usage of instant bagged foods which are not being acceptable by public.

3) invironment is wrong..environment
4)our life is wrong--our lives

sorry, if it doesn't help you.
For which task you wrote this essay? Is it for IELTS? or TOEFL or some class assignment. It's good to mention the task so that we can provide you with more task related comments. :)

they are very useful for me.thanks you very much

Yes, septem1821 has provided a very good feedback for you. Thanks septem1821.

This is a good point. You need to highlight the key point of your prompt and introduce the same. The key point here is that people do not pay enough attention to environmental protection. So start your introduction with an effective hook that talks about the environment;

The survival of all living beings depends upon the environment.
Then tell the Background of this issue;
Therefore, it is our responsibility to protect the environment. However, the people pay very less attention in this regard.

Home / Writing Feedback / People are not paying attention to environmental protection