some people prefer to eat at food stands. other people prefer to eat food at home.

saadati 1 / 1  
Some people say that they prefer eating at restaurant to eating at home, because they think cooking at home takes them a certain amount of time. However, in my view, I prefer to eat at home for these reasons. At first, I can save my money. Second, I know about the ingredients. Third, I have a chance to get close to my family.

At first, I can save my money. When I go to the restaurant the price of foods for a person are equal whit some stuff that I can use at home for two meals. Also I do not need to pay tax and service charge at my home. So if I cook any meal and preparing food at home is cheaper than restaurants.

Second, I know about the ingredients. I mean that as fresh and as good quality material we use in food it would be more useful. For example, when I want to prepare rice at home, clearly I would use the best quality. So I think eating food at home is healthier than food stands.

Third, I have a chance to get close to my family. Also, cooking at home help me to improve my cooking skills and spend time with my family. As I remember that, when I cooked watery omelet my grandmother teaches me how to cook better. Eating at home with my family can be really interesting and relaxing.

In short, being health conscious person, so I prefer to eat at home because it is more economical, healthy, and eat well.
xujunjiejack 4 / 7  
I quote from your passage. "So if I cook any meal and preparing food at home is cheaper than in restaurants"
"Also, cooking at home helps me to "
"As I remember that ,when I cooked watery omelet my grandmother taught me how to cook better."
"In short, being a health conscious person, so I prefer to eat at home because it is more economical, healthy, and eat well (I cannot find a word. Maybe "warm" is ok)."

I cannot understand this sentence:"I mean that as fresh and as good quality material we use in food it would be more useful."

I think you have a good sense of essay instructure. But you should pay more attention on the grammar and words. You don't have to repeat the sentences at the head of each paragraph. Try another sort of expression.
OP saadati 1 / 1  
thanks for your best suggestions

Home / Writing Feedback / some people prefer to eat at food stands. other people prefer to eat food at home.