Some people prefer to eat meals at home. Other people would rather eat at restaurants.

goraya 2 / 3  
In bygone days, most of the people preferred to have homemade food. However, in contemporary times, nation likes to eat meal from restaurants and cafes. People can have meal outside for change but for daily life homemade meal is better. This essay will demonstrate both ways and express which one is significant.

First and foremost, one of the biggest benefits of having homemade food is people remains healthy. To illustrate, everyday fresh food is cooked at home. One can have a balance diet in food which is cooked in home. Ladies, who cook food for their families are invariable neat and clean. They always keep their kitchen area tidy. So they can provide hygienic food for their families.

Furthermore, homemade food enhances the family relationships. In this busy and stressful life, people have very less time to spend with their family members. Therefore, this one time dinner becomes very indispensable for every individual. This is because at that time whole family sit together and spend some time while sharing their good and bad experiences.

In contrast, having meal from outside like restaurant is not a bad idea. As generally says that change is must. Therefore, sometime people ought to go restaurants for outing. Moreover, by eating meals of different places people become familiar with society's attitude. In addition to this they can have experience of different nationalities food for example Chinese food, Italian and Mexican food.

To put it in a nutshell, there is no doubt that having meal outside is good. However, eat homemade food is quite beneficial. It is much healthier and safer.
First, I have a few admin requests - Open your new threads in the most appropriate forum. This essay has been transfered from Graduate essays to Writing Feedback which is the most appropriate forum for it. Second, mention the purpose of your essay in your titel. e.g. IETLS, TOEFL, GRE etc. It helps others to provide you with more task related feedbacks :)

However, in contemporary times, nationlikespeople like to eat meal from restaurants and cafes.

... well, do not replace key words with synonyms. There is no harm having a few words that you find in the prompt in your own sentences. The most important thing is that you present your ideas with clarity and in an interesting manner :)
OP goraya 2 / 3  
Thank you for your consideration

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people prefer to eat meals at home. Other people would rather eat at restaurants.