IELTS; people prefer to repeat the same things and avoid changes

fahadbd 25 / 56 5  
Topic: Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding changes . Others , however think that change is always a good thing . Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Life is a period of dynamic force that imply the changes inevitably. In terrestrial life, people are fond of changing the lifestyle. Notwithstanding others expose the reverse, thinking unchanged in life. People view natural propensity in accordance of culture or tradition. However, the argument has been a controversial debate as to whether to prevent or embrace the change. Before going the my opinion, both points should have examined.

In the last few years, an influx of advanced technology people has encountered novelty where change has been an indispensable part in life. A large number of people think of change due to the rapid change of society and culture. Relentlessly, everything is changing in the environment. For example, a small planted tree grows up flourishing into big. A child is never child but adult to old. Once people used to depend on nature for their daily diet while today, food is exchanged through money or people grow them in cultivating in the soil. Ancient era turns into modern, it is a kind of change. So the circle is under change is vital in everywhere.

Apart from the above there are still some of the people who prefer not to change. They express that change is based on dying out the existing culture. Everything around keeps them healthier and comfortable instead of changing into advance. Moreover, changing is difficult and uncertain for them. For example, using motor car is highly risky to climb in.

In conclusion, both sides seem to have own merits. I personally believe that as life moves fast, changes in life is the change in the period. We cannot remain constant but should march through the changing times.

Words;320
Life is a period of dynamic force that imply the changes inevitably.

...a good idea for a catchy hook;
Life is subjected to dynamism and therefore the change is inevitable.

In terrestrial life, people are fond of changing the lifestyle. Notwithstanding others expose the reverse, thinking unchanged in life.

I feel itbwould have been better if you presented this idea in a more simpler manner.
Also, please post your IELTS essays into Writing Feedback forum.
gmad06 20 / 151 55  
your incorrect usage of too many complex vocabulary makes your sentences difficult to understand

overall, you need to keep it simple...

Life is full of dynamic forces that make the change an inevitable phenomenon.

They express that change is based on dying out the existing culture

They express that change causes dying out of existing culture.
You need to give an example for this set of people at this point. Otherwise your view cannot be strongly conveyed to the reader.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; people prefer to repeat the same things and avoid changes