Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

People should read only those books that are about real events,real people and established facts

Ketusia62 1 / 1  
"Books are the plane and the train,and the roqd.They are the destination,and the journey". They really are,BUT what if this trip takes us too far from the reality? What if we lose our interest in life after reading fiction books?

In my opinion, it is desired for everyone to read fractious books,because it increases our imagination and creativity. When we read a book,we become a part of the story and experience the emotions described there. So when we get in rather hard situation, we can decide easily what to do.

Those fiction books can also entertain us, make us forget our problems, teach us about relationships,love,family,honesty,bravery. They can relax us and take us away from here where is only peace and quiet.

On the other hand, they may get us involved and keep us from the reality where we live and the resistances we have to face.

All in all , I think that it doesn't matter if the book is based on the truth or not,as the good ones can teach us lessons and make us skillful without even experiencing hard things , in other words, it it isn't about their essence,but the things we learn.

Home / Writing Feedback / People should read only those books that are about real events,real people and established facts