People's reasons for using the car in city

naelendra 6 / 10 3  
The Tabel Give Information about percentation of population using car in city by the time. on the strength of table people Using car devided into five part.and the pie chart present type car using citizen to use most of the time.Overall people on the city tend to use private vehicles but there is also using public transportation.

Begin on the pie chart first, most citizen prefer to use of private vehicle in this city. Commute to work 45 % prefer use own car. Public transport second popular for some people.while buses and taxis are the main mean for a part of people.

Representation from the table give detailed information concerning citizen used public transport to work as much as 55 %. Other use for Taking children to school and to Business as much 40 % and 45 %. Only 15 % transportation used for shooping and furthermore for leisure activitis.
snowrussia95 3 / 4  
... Using car devided into five part (parts)
... tend to use private vehicles but there is also using public transportation is also a choice.
Public transport (is the ) second popular (vehicle) for some people.while (whereas) buses and taxis ...
... public transport to work as much as 55 % ( Sorry, I do not understand what you write )
Hi Muhammad, before I go and review you essay, I have a question, if you were to choose, would you rather walk or use a car to go somewhere? I ask because, if I were to choose, I prefer to go for a walk to get to places, of course this will all depend on the distance of my destination, I prefer to walk to the places that can be reached easily. Cars for me, should only be used when the distance cannot be reached by walking.

Anyhow, going back to your essay, below are my thoughts on your analysis essay and for future reference, please attach the table or graph in your post;

- The Tabel Give Itable gives i nformation
- about percentation ofon the population of people using
- cars in the city by the timeand is measured in percentage .
- on theThe strength of tablethe people
- u sing cars are devided into five parts and the pie chart
- present the type of carsusingused by citizensto use most of the time.

There you have it Muhammad, as you can see there are a lot of work to be done in your analysis essay andI hope you follow through with the corrections made.
SaharHdi 1 / 5  
Other use!! (used) for Taking children to school and to ...
Only 15 % transportation used for shooping!! (shopping) and furthermore for leisure activitis.
i guess it's better use a same tense

Home / Writing Feedback / People's reasons for using the car in city