Today, many people rely on utilizing renewable energy in order to produce electricity

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
More renewable energy sources are harnessed to generate electricity these days. What are disadvantages and advantages of this trend?

Today, many people rely on utilizing renewable energy in order to produce electricity. While this trend can reduce the number of CO2 released on the atmosphere, such trend also has limited energy production.

It is generally known that a latest method to produce electricity will not contribute to be one of global warming causes. Compared to the unrenewable energy that should be burned first, this energy does not require the technic that hostile environment as it utilizes energy generated by natural resources. A conducted research in United State shows that due to there are many countries that are using this trend, the level of erosion ozone layer decrease 4% during the last 3 semester. Hence, it is clear that by using natural resources, CO2's number that destroy ozone layers are declining.

However, as this is still a developing trend then it only produce less than what conventional system has. The reason for this because renewable energy relies on dynamic weathers that results fickle volume of energy. Besides, there is still lack of experiences how to generate those natural resources that limits people to utilize it well. China has taken advantages through wind power, a national researcher then states that Chinese who live in countryside are still struggling in generating electricity through this method as they have no idea what to do when the wind power ran down. Thus, it proves that this trend still needs to be developed.

In brief, it is a good idea to utilize natural resources besides it can save the earth, it will not be finished as well. However, the disadvantage like small volume production is still faced.
Nethiyaa 1 / 5 1  
Hi,

It is advisable to put it in table as a summary and explain in detail below the table.
you can elaborate more by giving good examples and it is found lack of points.

Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Today, many people rely on utilizing renewable energy in order to produce electricity