People relying more on technology to solve problems is not a negative trend

varun1960 2 / 3  
Technology keep on increasing day to day at the same time people rely more and more on it. Relying on technology doesn't mean people are unable to think on their own or solve their problems independently. I believe the ability of people to think on themselves doesn't get deteriorated for the following reasons.

Firstly, people are passionate in using new technologies and inventing new sources of technology. People change the sources of technologies and keep on upgrading them in order to move on with latest trend and fast moving society. If man is unable to think on his own he may not be able to use new sources of technology. People thinking on their own and started developing lots of applications. For example Charles Babbage invented computer, his ability doesn't get deteriorated using an adding machine so called calculator.

Further people started relying on their own due to short of time and made them comfortable, today the human relations got elaborated than we have in past. One can't suppose be able to memorize all the contacts and get confused so he make use of telephone directory to make it simple. People find the new ways to solve the problem and increase their ability to think in developing new ways.

Relying on the technology increased due to time factor and fast moving society. Use of technology made most of people to think innovative and increased the one's capability to think in learning the usage of new technologies, but it never deteriorate one's capability to think own or solve independently.
tanvi3595 3 / 8  
Hi varun,

I understand your point of view but firstly I would like to know what exam are you preparing for.On that context i could guide you more effectively.

Further people started relying on their own due to short of time and made them comfortable, today the human relations got elaborated than we have in past. One can't suppose be able to memorize all the contacts and get confused so he make use of telephone directory to make it simple. People find the new ways to solve the problem and increase their ability to think in developing new ways.not just grammatically wrong ,the purpose of this statement is also ambiguous. Be more simplistic in your writing so that you can communicate efectively to the reader.When you give examples elaborate on them a little more in an organised form.

Whatever test you are preparing for, try putting a blueprint to your essay accordingly.Look up the internet for suggestions on that.Maintain the flow of the essay next time.Don't just rely on your thoughts for entrance tests.

All the best :)
OP varun1960 2 / 3  
Thanx for ur valuable feedback tanvi ... I'm preparing for GRE

Home / Writing Feedback / People relying more on technology to solve problems is not a negative trend