IELTS- People resist changes in their lives/ problems they can cause & solutions

eileenalien 8 / 20 4  
TASK 2: PEOPLE NATURALLY RESIST MAKING CHANGES IN THEIR LIVES. WHAT KIND OF PROBLEMS CAN THIS CAUSE? WHAT SOLUTIONS CAN YOU SUGGEST?

It seems that our human beings are born with a nature that avoids risk. That is to say, most people tend to live a peaceful and well-planned life. It is no doubt that having such life style does bring benefits to people. However, it is impossible to ignore the drawbacks brought by it, which are more crucial to our lives.

It can be started for the sake of any individual. The passion of life can be consumed by the plain life and the eyesight can be limited provided that a man choose to live a life without change. Furthermore, take the Qing Dynasty for example, the decisive reason that caused the decline of such a powerful empire was the governor's turning a blind eye to the rapid changes taking place overseas and persisting in the conventional thoughts. As a result, the walls of Qing Dynasty were pushed down by the weapons she had never seen before. Thus , it is sensible for people to accpet changes or challenges towardly. There are countless solutions to make up this natural instinct but one of the most fundamental ways is to change people's attitude towards change, which depends on education heavily. Schools could show the updated changes happening all over the world to students in order to broaden their horizon. What is more, it is also advisable that schools encourage students to take challenges and give them the necessary direction. By doing this, people are able to form a habit that is positive to changes.
It seems that our human beings are born with a nature that avoids risk.

It seems that humans by nature tend to avoid taking risks. ... however, this is not always true :D This depends on individual risk appetites :D

hat is to say, most people tend to live a peaceful and well-planned life. It is no doubt that having such life style does bring benefits to people. However, it is impossible to ignore the drawbacks brought by it, which are more crucial to our lives.

.... well this part sounds a bit out of topic. What is expected in the introduction is that you should introduce your topic to the reader. Here it does not happen properly because you hardly talk about the resistance by people for new changes. The topic does not talk about taking risks although it can be one of the reasons that people do not wish to accommodate changes.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
It seems that our human beings are born with a nature that avoids risk

Avoiding risks is part of human nature. ... Simple and clear.
But I do not agree with this statement however, I believe humans are far more capable of taking risks than other beings on the planet.

Furthermore, take the Qing Dynasty for example, the decisive reason that caused the decline of such a powerful empire was the governor's turning a blind eye to the rapid changes taking place overseas and persisting in the conventional thoughts.

There is no need for the "Furthermore" here and this sentence is way too long. Try to break it down.

You do not talk about the problems this causes to a normal person. If you look into history' every successful businessman had to take risks. And if you look at politics, you can see that world leaders are taking risks very often even today. You need to stress more on why it would be advantageous to take risks.Living the quiet life everyday is not the way to live.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS- People resist changes in their lives/ problems they can cause & solutions