People will have rewarding and life enriching experiences when they have a chance of studying abroad

my vo 1 / -  

Discuss disadvantages and advantages of studying abroad

Studying overseas is always a dream of students want to move out the comfort zone of daily life due to practical benefits of it. Apart from advantages, there are also downsides that students could not avoid from.

There are various benefits of studying abroad. First of all, studying abroad helps people broaden their mind. It is due to the fact that they have a chance of getting not only progressive education in developed countries but also a genuine experience. If they want to get around or create social relationships, they have to learn to read a map or try to participate in school events in order to enhance their adaptability in a new environment. Furthermore, studying in a foreign country contributes to boost career. It is obvious that employers often appreciate those having an abroad studying experience because thay have working qualities such as independence, initiative, and stress consistance during their time in a new country.

Students have to face difficulties while living in a foreign country. Firstly, financial burden is the initial concern as they not only tuition fee for several semesters but also cover the cost of living which is always expensive. Secondly, cultural shock becomes a unavoidable problem. Although people have careful preparation in language and information of a foreign country where they decide to study in, they still encounter language barrier and strange things like food, behavior of local people since a new world is different from things people get used to their home country.

Despite the drawbacks of studying overseas, people will have rewarding and life enriching experiences when they have a chance of studying abroad.
Tanveer Ahmed 3 / 7 2  
You can add more disadvantages as difficulty in attuning to custom and laws,Cultural differences and security issues. and advantages in the shape of good exposure and learning good things there and then implementing them in home country .
My, your opening statement is inconsistent. The first sentence does not make any sense. Aside from that, your paragraph is under the minimum 3 sentence requirement so this tells me that there is a missing representation, normally in relation to the manner of essay discussion, that is missing from the essay. Let me show you a more understandable version of your first sentence:

Students always dream of studying abroad. Most of the students that dream of this are the ones who wish to get away from their daily comfort zone. These students have a tendency to want to learn from the practical benefits of living abroad. However, despite the advantages of studying abroad, there is also a disadvantage to this act. This essay will discuss one advantage and disadvantage in relation to studying abroad.

In your second and third paragraphs, you mention that there are various reasons that deliver an advantage or disadvantage for studying abroad. Since you have a sentence and paragraph limited essay, you must focus on discussing only one valid reason per paragraph. Do not try to mention too many as you do here because that limits your ability to be able to develop the discussion in a manner that truly informs the reader. It is not the number of reasons that you can give that matters. What matters is the degree of understanding that the reader can have coming out of your paragraph.

You need to learn how to develop your concluding paragraph in a manner similar to the presentation of an opening paragraph. The biggest difference being, you have to present a summary of the previously completed discussion in order to meet the sentence requirement. You can't send in new information at that point, there isn't any sentence allotment left to successfully complete that act in a conclusion.

Home / Writing Feedback / People will have rewarding and life enriching experiences when they have a chance of studying abroad