Some people say that increasing working hours leads to economic success

gerelmaa 3 / 5  
All companies have a specific policy on hiring a new employee in order to select the best employees. Generally, all employer pay attention to both education and other qualifications as a job requirement. If proper education combined with other qualifications make the person more valuable. So single certificate or experience without proper education each has its positives and negatives.

The proof of the high education is a certificate or diploma. Therefore, as the first requirement , companies ask for specific degree or certification. But employer should not forget to check the university's rank or a diploma quality. For instance, some cases, people can earn a certificate to pay. For example, for the proper diagnosed, a doctor should have a deep academic knowledge about human anatomy and physiology at least. Having above knowledge, a person has graduated qualified institutes. But those documents are getting valuable when it is flourished by the experiences in the working environments.

On the other hand, the life experience or working experience has played a main role for getting a competitive job. However, the 'empty experience' which means the experience without qualified knowledge is less competitive. Therefore, in practice, an employer's second important requirement is an experience, commonly. It is impossible to evaluate their working experience during an interview. Therefore, employee has given the short period to evaluate their ability.

In conclusion, both academic knowledge and life or working experiences are necessary requirements for each employer to hire a valuable person. But company should consider on not only the education qualification but also evaluating working experiences in this required field.
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
Are you preparing for IELTS or TOEFL? You should include the purpose of your essay next time. Besides, your essay is irrelevant to the incomplete topic you posted. It would be better if you could provide us with the full prompt.

specific policy on hiring a new employee

specific recruitment policy

all employer

all employers

both education and other qualifications

academic background

If proper education combined with other qualifications make the person more valuable.

This is an incomplete sentence.

So single certificate or experience without proper education each has its positives and negatives

This sentence is not coherent with your previous sentences.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  

Yes.... this is important for us to understand the objective of your prompt. Without seeing the prompt, we may provide you with irrelevant comments :)

With what you have given for the title, I cannot connect what you have written above. Have you posted some other essay under this title? Your title talks about working hours and what you have written above talks about credentials and experience of workers. :(

Yes.... I too find a mismatch between the title and the contents of your essay. Have you posted a wrong title?

But employer should not forget to check the university's rank or a diploma quality.

However, it is important for the employer to find out about the university background such as its rank and the quality of the diploma it offers.

On the other hand, the life experience or working experience has played a main role for getting a competitive job.

On the other hand, the experience gained throughout life is very important for a person to obtain a good job amidst stiff competition.
OP gerelmaa 3 / 5  
THank you very much for all feedbacks

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people say that increasing working hours leads to economic success