IELTS task 2: Some people say that physical exercise should be a required part

thanhnam46 1 / 1  
Some people say that physical exercise should be a required part of every school day. Others believe that students should spend the whole school day on academic studies. Which opinion do you agree with?

DO:

The good time - schedule for students is a hotly debated topic. People argue that either the students should spend whole day at school for academic learning or have required time to do sports. Personally, I strongly agree with the latter opinion.

First of all, what I put in my priority is study efficiency. It cannot be denied that the continuous hours of study can lead the student to get depression. The pressure from whole day academic studies can make them feel hopeless, sad or even want to suicide. Doing some sports can help them release the stress or sadness. More interestingly, doing exercises can gain the personal interest of students. If the students have to go to school all day and day by day for academic subjects, they will feel that the school is too boring. So their enjoyment will be decreased. The sports can figure out this problem. When the students play sport, they will feel they can do what they want, do with their passion with their friends. So they want to go to school every day.

Finally, self-perfection holds no less importance. It is clearly seen that many students today have a risk to become obesity because of development of fast food. The physical exercises can help them keep fit and healthy. Furthermore, doing sport everyday can take them far from dangerous disease. More importantly, playing sports can develop many skills for the students. When they do sports, they can learn how to work in a team, feel the competition and fight for honor. Without doubt, physical exercise is a very necessary part of a school day for the students.

In conclusion, not only better study efficiency but also self-perfection are the great evidence for my approval. I strongly advise that Ministry of Education should carefully consider my paper to adopt a feasible policy on time table of the students.
the leaf ninja 9 / 28  
Hi there, here are some of my thoughts about your essay"

1. The good time - schedule timetable or schedule but not time-schedule for students is a hotly debated very common/prevalent topic. (I would say ...Education has been and will always be a topic which attracts great attention from the public)

2. In conclusion, not only better study efficiency but also self-perfection ( study efficiency and self-perfection) are the greatest evidences for my approval. I strongly advise that the Department of Ministry of Education should carefully consider my paper to adopt a feasible policy on time table of the students.

Good luck!
extrafresh 13 / 32  
People argue that either the students should spend whole day at school for academic learning or have required time to do sports.

There is an argument among people that wether students should spend their whole day life on learning or they should take participate in physical exercise every day.

The pressure from whole day academic studies can make them feel hopeless, sad or even want to suicide

The pressure arose from study for the whole day will lead to hopeless, sadness or even the worst committing suicide - it might be overstated, do you think?

More interestingly, doing exercises can gain the personal interest of students. - I didn't get the point.
ekekek 25 / 51  
Nguyen Thanh Nam~ I agree with paul's view~

Sometimes, the argument seems surpass the fact. Maybe you want a telling argument, but you exaggerate the effect of sports.

I think you can add some examples in your essay~~ ^0^
OP thanhnam46 1 / 1  
Thanks to all of you!!! these are the precious reviews! thanks again!!!

In my country, we have some people who kill themselves because of their bad study results. Awfully, It's real!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS task 2: Some people say that physical exercise should be a required part