People sometimes use a special garment because of several conditions that require them to use it

Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
Some people say that the clothes people wear are the most important indication of what they are like. Others, however, say that people should not be judged by the clothes they wear

Nowadays, most of people respect to the people about kind of clothes that they use and it becomes the essential indication that what they keen on in group society. But, some people argue that do not give conclusion to someone with what they are use. Personally, I believe that sometimes, people use a garment because of several conditions that should they to use it.

In fashionable era, most of people like to wear fashionable clothes and they argue that it becomes one essential symbol what they are interest in life. For instance, young adults enjoy with style of Korea's celebrity. As a result, they will buying several garments same with the actress and they wear to go to campus every single day. In fact, other people can give opinion that they are very attracted with Korea's style.

Besides that, society saying that do not look someone from what they are wear. Because, possible that they have several reasons about why they use it. Firstly, someone always wear the jumper. It is not means that they like use jumper, may be they have a disease such as allergic with cold temperature and it makes they must using jumper during winter. Secondly, they do not have much money to buy new fashion items because financial factor or they do not buy until they really need the clothes. As a result, they must wear old-fashions.

All in all, there are several situations why people use clothes. It can be reason to know what they fascinate in life. But it is not the most imperative indication because in the same case some people wear the dress because demand of life. In my opinion, we use garment because it has functional value for our body. For instance, I wear long dresses because I want to protect my body from a sun in day.
ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
... kind of clothes that they usefor clothes you must use "wear"

Check your sentence:
... enjoy with style of Korea's Korean's celebrity.

As a result, they will buyingbuy several garments same ...

Besides that, society saying t(argue, say opinion) that do not look ...
WasishaSisha 16 / 20  
Hi wilyaftika23,

This is my notes for your first and second paragraph:

- ... the essential indication that what they keen on in group society ---> when you use "keen on", you should put to be after subject.

- ... conditions that should they touseit. ---> you should utilize "be+verb 3"

-In fashionable era, most of people like to ... ---> it is colocation word, you could utilize "In globalization era, In this modern era".

- that they are very attracted with Korea's style. ---> Korean's style

Keep writing!
AhmadNashran 9 / 13 1  
Hi Wilyaftika. here I have some suggestions for your writing

Nowadays, most of the people respect to the people aboutbecause of kind of clothes ...
... that do not give a conclusion to someone withby what they are use.
... several conditions that should they to use it.require them to use it

As a result, they will buying several garments that same withas the actress and they wear thosetowhen go to campus every ...

Home / Writing Feedback / People sometimes use a special garment because of several conditions that require them to use it