People nowadays spend much more time, than they should, using text messages and new technology

marzbanm 1 / 1  
Throughout history, communication has played a prominent role in all societies. Due to its paramount importance to peoples 'relationships. Someone may hold the view that it stimulates people to contact with each other more. However, some other may take an opposite viewpoint and believe that people should not spend more time on social media. In my perspective, I firmly believe that social media has lots of benefits and if people can manage their time, it will help people to be more social active than before. In the following paragraphs, I will pinpoint the most outstanding reasons.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that new technology such as cell phone, lab top, tablets, and the internet encourage people to be more social active. Although this matter may have some disadvantages, for instance, one spend more time on it. I believe that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks. Take a personal experience as an example I can contact with many friends around the worlds with social media. Although I leave alone in a city with my husband and child, I never feel alone due to new technologies which may not be available before. Therefore, I believe that new technologies open new worlds and people can be more active in social even though they virtual worlds.

Another north worthy point in support my opinion is that there is a link between social media usage and social well-being. To illustrate, I would like to mention some available statistics about this issue. The result of a survey conducted recently in our country reveals that the more people become social active the better they have social health. One way for people to be social active is using social media. They try to communicate with other people, even though they do not familiar with each other. In this survey more than 56 % of Iranian people who use the internet have better social well-being, social capital, and better mental health status. Therefore the results can easily support the statement mentioned above.

Although the aforementioned reasons are the first one which crosses the mind at first glance, they are by no means the only reasons available. Actually, there is another subtle point which must be bored in mind is that social media cause people to achieve more information, therefore one who uses this kind of technologies have a better knowledge ,attitude , and practice in their life. The result of a study conducted in my country indicates that the people who use social media have the better quality of life. They try to find the better ways to increase their knowledge and increase their life satisfaction. In the aforementioned study, one of the items that explicate is the existence of the linkage between quality of life and life satisfaction and level of social relationship with new technologies. It is confirmed that the better have people access to this kind of technologies the more they can solve their challenge in their life.

Taking all the aforementioned into account, it can conclude that social media is not a bad event in our life. Although some people may think that it may waste our time, but recent research show the benefit of these new technologies. Consequently, it is highly recommended that scientist does further studies to show the latent beneficial effect of them.
Ifan21 22 / 24 2  
... it stimulates people to contact with each other more . However, some others may take an opposite ...
... media has lots of benefits and if peoplethey (avoid repetition ) can manage their time, it will help people them to be more ...

.., for instance, one spending more time on it.
... an example I can contact with many friends around the worlds with social media. Although even though I leave alone (...) due to new technologies which may is not be available before.

Note
This essay , is very well supported, but it is better if the point of view is supported by another subject instead self experience

Good luck
Best Regard
Ifan

Home / Writing Feedback / People nowadays spend much more time, than they should, using text messages and new technology